Best nutrients for indoor soil...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thepiff

Reaction score
running a 400 HSP watt light with 6 plants (finished germinating them, just planted) what are the necessary nutes for me to use and when would be the best time to introduce them? Ive been lookin at the HTG supply store online.
Thank you!!

You need a veg and a bloom nute. Don't give your babies anything until they are 30 or more days old. You can give bloom nutes when you put them on 12/12. I usually wait a week or two:D.

myself, I would just use water by itself for the first little bit until you transplant them into the final pots. if they are still in shock when you try to start giving them nutes, you will put them into a worse position than if you just left them alone. but... that's just my opinion... anyone else care to advise?

bombbudpuffa said:
You need a veg and a bloom nute. Don't give your babies anything until they are 30 or more days old. You can give bloom nutes when you put them on 12/12. I usually wait a week or two:D.

just the point I was raising... you shouldn't try to nuke a plant before it's out of shock

All ive used is Advanced Nutrients and had nothing but good luck with it!

i have used bat gauno in the past during veg stage, im out of that stuff so this time around im using fish fert 5-1-1 for my veg stage, i have bought off of alternative garden supply, I hear fox farm the whole 3 set series is the way to go, i plan on using it next, please update us

i also like lil superthrive always and for flowering which will b awhile i use kool bloom

Hey piff, i'm in a similar situation with my first grow, got a seedling (about 6inches) in some soil and under a 400watt hps light. I'd like to know what people think are good for vegetation and flowering nutrients too. hope you get some replies. later

well i though there were few above fox farm big grow, there whole series is good

bat gauno is good for veg
fish fert is good for veg

anything with a high N nitrogen, its the first number listed in the three shown on bottles of fert. then when u want to flower start to introduce something with less N and more P which is the second number (N-P-K) i am using something called Koolbloom it 2-45-28, this site promotes HTG supplies which most stuff can be found there, i got my kool bloom at alternative garden supply, i hope that helps a lil, just ask more if i wasnt clear

Latest posts

Back