Best way to deal with a theif.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm assuming he jimmied the door. I was only gone for like, an hour and it was broad daylight. Takes a certain kinda junky. You should of seen the messages he sent me. (I told him to tell me where he was so I could come reclaim my property, in slightly less polite terms.) Dude went off on me on myspace, sayin things like 'nigga you best bring a army if you wanna throw hands, cause this is 09, i don't play no games like dat if you wanna come see me you better be ready' except his grammar was even worse. Still never told me where he was though. I told him if he doesn't tell me where he is, then he is a punk b***h and he still kept ranting on and on about how this is 09 and he don't play that stuff. Maybe I missed something, what does the year have to do with anything?

Worst part is, when he got beat up in high school, I was the one that stuck up for him. When his girlfriend got slapped by some other guy right in front of him, I was the only one that jumped on the guy. I wanted to jump out and start wailin on him right there. Only problem is he was my way to and from school.

Guys, gotta watch the " ***'s ". Been seeing alot of this at MP lately and been wondering why the mods are allowing it. Also, describing how you are going to beat this guy down on a public forum can't be real smart. Don't mean to seem 'uncool' but rules are rules. That being said, if you are totally bent on a physical confrontation anyway, I would tell him to just go ahead and keep the stupid game, but think twice about coming into your house again.:cool:

:**:
lol id get my 360 back. If he is the pansy u say he is id have him beggin for his health(not life im no killa). The day someone breaks into my house a small war shall commence. I'd be in that kids shadow like a ninja.

However, u'd be a fool to take my advice. Calling the cops would probably be the most effective method. But beware, u sniched on him to his granma so be ready for him to return the favor to "THE FUZZ" id give the crib a good detox if yah know what i mean.

clanchattan said:
Break his hands. It hurts forever, months and months. especially the long bones in the hands between the wrist and first knuckle are the most painful and take the longest to heal. his hands will be worthless for months........

This guy must be fresh off a Steven Seagal marathon.lol

eh neo just be careful homes cuz this type thing can drag on and get ugly. look I was taught "success is the best revenge." That dude may never get his life right so dont mess up yours dude. I feel you cuz I can say all the right stuff but if somebody stole my big screen or my 360 I'd be like you right now but think before you do man.

Take a Chill Pill Neo, What comes around will Go Around 3 Folds worst.

When U beat him down Make sure there Is a knife with his Finger Prints all over it and maybe slice urself to wipe some ur blood on the blade and call 911 and he be Gone for Attempt of Murder..

It Not Worth going through all that Trouble.

Just wait it out man. If he's such a junkie he'll die soon, thats the best revenge you can get, and it won't get you in an ounce of trouble. If, on the other hand, he turns his life around and makes it better, steal his car and drive it off a cliff, call it "interest". Not really, but if he sobers up, ask him and he might repay you.

My old best friend got real bad into heroin and did the same kind of thing. I wanted to kill him at the time, but instead I cut the ties and moved on. A couple years ago I found out he's become a drug rehab counseler, and a little while after that he tracked me down while I was home for Christmas with my fam and made things right with me. He also did this with some other people he had wronged. When I think about it now, I realize what a fragile state he was in because of the drugs when he did that to me, and I realize that if he had his best friend whoop him, he probably would have gone off the deep end and never came back. Instead he's doin the world good now, and I got an extra hunk of cash when I really needed it (He stole money when I had extra, and gave it back when I really needed it, kinda weird).

The world needs more people doin good in it, no matter what. We just gotta keep spreadin the love, and maybe someday that will prevent these kinda things...

:peace:

The way I look at it you wanna get him back ( anyone would ) but at the same time you gotta think before you leep, right? so how can you get him back without the chance of getting some of your **** broke or goin to jail...I personaly would wait untill i know he has dope and call 911 say you seen this person bla bla bla sellin to a kid and tell them your watchin him from a distance they will stay on the phone with you untill an offiser picks him up ( if ur in the USA Like myself ) it sounds like the best to me :D sorry about ur 360 my moms house was broken in to a while ago she called me cryin and stuff i wants to beat some *** for it but yeah i think my plan is the safest :D Ohhh just make sure ur clean when u call the 5-0

blownupnostril said:
dude just walk yp to him and punch him in the throat he'll drop wicked quick gaspin for air and then you have the whole 5 minutes hes tryin to catch his breath to let him kno that was the wrong decision and that uyoull be stoppin by grannys to get it or he can get a kick to the throat
thats it right their ^^ but id curb stomp the punk lmao dont take my advice im violent person when it comes to fighting but anyway i know how you feel man someone broke into my house and stole 1 of my ps3's idk who it is but their retarted didnt take the cords controler or any games lmao insurance covered it called the cops reported it as a theft lol if i knew who it was they would be buried in a shallow grave i hate theives

Maybe the only reason im not like lets beat his *** not and american history x curb stomp him ( im not goona lie i though about this at first ) is because I have a son now a baby at that haha

Neo I feel ya man but just be glad thats all he took. Could of been alot more than just a gameing system. And like a few others have said let the cops handle it. And Cowboy I am with you on this one let Karma take it's course. About 15 yr ago a so-called friend of mine broke into my house and stole 198 rare collectable guns from me, I went to the cops and filled a report they asked me if I had any clue of who it could of been that broke in so I dropped his name in their ear. I then filed a claim with my insurance company and without being able to prove with out a doubt who stole them they just gave me the run-around. Never did get any thing from my clain because they never recovered any of the guns, and I think they thought that I was trying to scam them. But just by me hounding the cops all the time about this guy they told me that they had their eye on him whitch had me really humming mad because I felt they were not doing their jobs. But low and behold about 8 months later the cop that was on the case came to my house one day and told me he had good news. I was like cool you found my guns and he's like no we have'nt found your guns but we did bust him selling 2 pounds of weed to an under-cover cop. And now he's doing 18yrs in the slammer. So like everyone says what comes around goes around...take care..

If you get spider mites you know your plant is going to struggle for the rest of its life in a constant battle.

Plant a spider.

Put the word out on the street what he did.

Watch the webbing grow ;)

:peace:

If you go out of your way to find him and then beat him up, then proceed to break his hand, that is premeditated class 1 assault and battery, felony in all 50 sates.(you did say you are in the US right?) If he is a pill addict, he will surely go to the emergency room after his whoopin looking for pills, and when they ask him who did this, he has no reason not to nark, he's obviously grimey. With all that being said, in my neck of the woods we still have what I like to call local justice. (edit:local justice does not involve the police)Choose carefully.

Neo drives a geo said:
I didn't mean my boss would condone that. But he isn't the type to let someone threaten an employee, and not let them defend themself.

it's already gone. It's pobably been traded for a handfull of pills. That's the type of person we're dealing with.

Is this "piece of crap" someone you had been letting in your house before this happened? Cause I dont understand,,If the guy broke into your house,,that is burglery and carries 2 to 20 yrs. So why,,if your that mad,, would you let him get by with such a crime,by not calling the police? If you take it in to your hands,,you will go to jail,,,Believe Me Bro,,,,I KNOW about exacting revenge and what it can cost you. And Prison aint no fun Little Brother,,I promise you.;)

Neo drives a geo said:
what would you suggest? Dude just broke into my house, and took my 360. Just bought the dang thing like, three days ago. I know exactly who it is too. He didn't think I would know because I avoided him.

Story is, dude came by yesterday tryin to sell me weed. I told him no, and his weed was bunk anyways. So, today I saw him out in public, and didn't want to talk to him, so I pretended like I didn't see him. I guess he saw that as an oppurtunity, so he came over and stole it. I already drove by his house and talked to his grandma, and told her what was goin on, and that he was sellin weed. I also told her that if I see him I will beat the crap out of him, and if I don't get my xbox back then (Which I know I won't) I would wait till I saw him again and beat the crap out of him again. Long story short I know that he is most likely going to be living on the street (His granny is a religious nut who thinks drugs are satan)

He's gonna try and be cocky by coming up to my job tommorow so I am gonna tell me boss what's goin on and he is the type that will tell me to clock out and go beat him down.

I think I will break a few fingers or somethin. Anyone got any better ideas?

While I personally do not advocate violence, due to the simple fact it is a HORRIBLE way to teach or have lessons learned. I however am the more vengeful type.

Find out what he has that means a whole lot to him and take it from him.

...or just rest assured his life is going to suck hard and your's won't (as bad)

Latest posts

Back