Best way to deal with a theif.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm all game for a bit of pepper spray in the eyes a quick knock down and a quick smack to the left hand with a hammer. Let him know he has 72 hours for the property to return with no problems or the right habd gets it next. If the cops get involved then both knees get it......
I used to run thug privately but I took the chains down in the garage once I got a devorce and moved....lol

thieving from the store is pretty bad but from someones crib??
that is a direct violation upon you, a clear victim.

he deserves whatever you got an alibi for.

why not send some friendly local cr*ckheads to his place. first tell them he has lots of cr*ck under his bed for sure and a stack of dollars.
and that hes a p*ssy. it will send a message.

of course, if a small plasma tv slips into your luggage BY ACCIDENT while shopping for electronics without money, and you sell it cos your just TOO TIRED to take it back .... well... i wouldnt let those kinda mishaps bother my consience too much.

nothing lower than a theif,,,,,,,, think before you act,,,,,i would try to get my stuff back then leave it alone ,,,its hard i know,,,,doing nothing does not make you less of a man ,,,it makes you the smarter man,,,believe me he will get his,,,,someone will steel from him or maybe he will get shoot robbing someone eles,,,,who knows,,,,if you cant leave it alone make sure there are no witnesses when you even up good luck,,,p,l,r

Neo drives a geo said:
law never helps people like me. And for all the rest, it's not about the money, it's about the peace of mind knowing that I'm safe in my house. Let word get around that he caught a butt whoopin, and he nor will anyone all try it again.

right, if someone even came into my house who i wasnt tight with while i wasnt home i would have to a have a 'stern' conversation with them...with a bat haha

I called the law. I got no problem bein labeled a snitch. They came over, I pointed to him as he was driving by (Bein nosey I guess seein if I noticed.) They told me they could not go stop him because I didn't actually see him take it.

I dont even know why you would post this on here I could see you looking for legal advice but to rant on how your going to beat him seems abit immature thoughtless and cruel best bet let the cops handle it if not keep shut and like crime take its course

Mutt said:
He deserves to have the cops called on him..

Funny no one though of that... :48:

I was ones surrounded at a party in some ghetto, and threatened to be beaten to death and robbed as soon as I came out...
Made so many phone calls trying to get help that night till somebody called my mum and she sent the cops :rolleyes:
How didn't I think of that :hubba:
Cops arrested seven of them for weapons (knives and baseball bats mostly) and slapped them around for a couple of hours...
It was the first time I realized cops serve some good purpose as well:banana:

Try that if you're really sure it was him... :hubba:

Neo drives a geo said:
I called the law. I got no problem bein labeled a snitch. They came over, I pointed to him as he was driving by (Bein nosey I guess seein if I noticed.) They told me they could not go stop him because I didn't actually see him take it.

I think a few folks missed the latest update so I bumped it.

Oh well Neo, bummer.

Callin the popo cuz someone broke into ur crib doesnt make u a snitch.imo. Makes u a normal citizen. Exposing someone becuz u got urself in deep ish...thats a snitch.

Neo drives a geo said:

Well, You ain't bein' a snitch at all. He stole your stuff. Yeah, you did'nt actually see him do it.
Unless your a person who calls the cops all the time over stupid things, they will remember this for a while. And from the way you describe him, it sounds like thats all he does-sell crappy weed then steal peoples stuff(You probably were'nt the first and most defenitetly won't be the last-It's his way of life).
He'll be hittin' the skids because cops (most cops) don't forget it when someone reports stuff like that.
(Especially if it's not someone who calls them all the time)
They will get to know him.
In a bad way.
Bad for him.
Amusing for you.

I had prescription drugs stolen from my house once. My son was in the house when this happened. He did not see this girl take them but she was only one there.
I called cops about it.
But since I had given her one of the painkillers before the cop told me I could face charges if I filed a report.
(Because she fed me bunko story about a tooth bothering her)
So I told him no I won't file.
He did go to their house, then came back to my house to tell me they denied it all.
While the cop was back at my house, the little b^^ch called me trying to act shocked and deny it.
I told her over the phone that her and her daddy were "nothin but a couple of frikkin liars" and to stay away from my house while the cop was listening.
They were both in jail months later for trying to steal a washer and dryer from landlord.

Like a good friend of mine once said to me, Neo,
"Wax it off and shine on"

Later man.

Gb

I don't consider what you did being a snitch, but even if others do call you a snitch, that is better than them calling you a felon. Like I posted earlier in this thread, pretty serious consequences for what you were contemplating, I think you made the right decision.

Neo, I understand your anger. I really do, and I believe that a lot of people here understand too.

For your own sake, let it slide. For several reasons I say that, but basically, it's the easiest and best thing for you to do for yourself.

In my opinion, it's definitely not a good idea to seek revenge on him now anyway, especially since you made it clear that you were going to get him. Now, if something happens to him, he'll suspect you right away. The best way in my opinion, to extract payment is to say nothing, wait a year or so, and then pay him back.

But the best advise is to let it slide. Hey, it only cost you a 360 to get rid of an enemy? That's worth it to me.

I really feel for you, I hope you're able to cool down and forget about it.

Don't loook for him, but when u see him, confront him. Let him decide to fight or flee, but let him know u know. I'm all about confronting wrongs. Not sayin' stalk the guy, just let him know u know whats up.

I just had a "incident" the other day. And my Chevy paid for it.
Long story short, this cat cut me off and almost hit my truck. I caught him at a stoplight, and was right behind him. He was just starin' at me in his mirror, and I just stared back. Light turned green, and he just sat there smiling. So, I butted my Chevy aginst his Fiero bumper and hit the gas. Pushed dude 2 car lenghths. He starts cryin' and asked what I was doing, I replied "Sorry Bro" and he drove off, smashed rear end and all.
He had 2 year expired tags, so I knew he wasn't going to do crap, and I have ALLWAYS wanted to push someones car like that.

Good Times.

NorCalHal said:
Don't loook for him, but when u see him, confront him. Let him decide to fight or flee, but let him know u know. I'm all about confronting wrongs. Not sayin' stalk the guy, just let him know u know whats up.

I just had a "incident" the other day. And my Chevy paid for it.
Long story short, this cat cut me off and almost hit my truck. I caught him at a stoplight, and was right behind him. He was just starin' at me in his mirror, and I just stared back. Light turned green, and he just sat there smiling. So, I butted my Chevy aginst his Fiero bumper and hit the gas. Pushed dude 2 car lenghths. He starts cryin' and asked what I was doing, I replied "Sorry Bro" and he drove off, smashed rear end and all.
He had 2 year expired tags, so I knew he wasn't going to do crap, and I have ALLWAYS wanted to push someones car like that.

Good Times.

you and me can't hang out.. :p I too have the "road-rage"

Latest posts

Back