Best way to hide this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fulltimes

Reaction score
Been a chronic for years and gathered a couple random seeds here and there so I thought, why not spend a couple bucks on a fluro and plant some seeds and see what happens. No growing knowledge whatsoever but I didn't care if it worked or what the yield was, just doing it for fun. Well god damn it is fun. Once they grew a bit and I had done a lot of reading up and actually had some idea what I was doing, I realized it would be stupid to flower them under the 5000k fluro. So I bought a used 250w hps (my area is very small and I don't want to take up much power). Blew me away how bright these things are.
Anyway I just want something I can hang inside the closet, right behind the door that will block out the light but still let air in/out (there is no exhaust just air that passes through the closet) and NOT flamable.
Any suggestions?
Should I just build a grow box?
Here's the inside of the closet, its about 2' wide x 3' deep x 8' high:

Edited by SmokinMom- please upload your pics to this site. It's not safe to post images hosted elsewhere from places such as Photobucket. Thanks.

no way you would be able to seal off light going through those cracks. build a grow box or move your grow area. good luck

Trust me if I had anywhere else to grow, I would do it there.
A little light is fine I just don't want it to look like the portal to hell is in there, and I can't completely seal it or there'll be no ventilation. Black/white poly strips sounds like a great idea. Couldn't find it anywhere though except online.

Latest posts

Back