Better pics 3&half weeks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

greenerworld

These are some new pics and better quality ones than previous. Mind you these babies are only 3& weeks old with the tallest @ 4& half inches. Also a pic of my grow journal. Hope you guys like em. Any comments please respond. Thanks for all the help out there.

plants3-20001.jpg

plants3-20002.jpg

plants3-20003.jpg

plants3-20005.jpg

plants3-20006.jpg

plants3-20007.jpg

plants3-20004.jpg

They look healthy. What are you using for lights? And what kind of soil is that?

:D hey dizoelio good to here from you again I remember you gave me some advice not to long ago and it helped thanx. I use a 400w metal halide and the soil is a mix of miracle grow and pro mix thats it. I occansionally have to fork loose the top layer of soil to aerate them a little better but thats it. I boil all my water to sterilize it and to remove all the chlorine it's cheaper than buying distilled water. Like I said these guys are only 3& half to 4& half inches tall but some are over 6 inches wide and tons of growth I mean monsterous growth the pictures dont show it all, I had to stake them two weeks into ther start but now the stems have thickened and no more stakes there standin on there own. I keep detailed records of each one and will post progress pics as they mature. Thanx again for the help and interest keep in touch

GREENERWORLD:)

:D what's up HYDRO PASSION thanx I just transplanted one plant into a slightly larger container but the others will have to do in the ones that there in due to the limited space I have, and just today I purchased (3) 26w cfl's to light the bottom and interior portions of the plants. I have to wear sunglasses when entering the grow area!!!!:D Can anyone give me some info on the lighting when I'm ready to flower these guys. Can I flower them with the metal halide and the cfl's at the same time or one or the other??? What's the deal with this???? And the best basic nutes during flowering, but just the basics, I'm trying to keep them as natural as I can!!

GREENERWORLD, whats up bro?yea dependin my grow room is short so im gonna start to flower at about 10 inches because during flowering the plant will double or triple its height so keep that in mind. i normally grew in soil a few years back but now im growing hydro with Metal halide lights 250W so its a first with me. but those plants look nice. i want them : ) im still in the seedling stage and only at my first node. : ( slow process but cant wait till there your size. hopefully there females!!! hope to hear from ya soon and keep up with the pics. ill add my setup pics and plant pics soon so check me out bro!

Hydro Passion : )

hey HYDRO PASSION good luck with your seedlings!! Cant wait to see your pics!!! I'll be posting pics from time to time of my progress it'll be fun trading pics back and forth!! Would it be okay to use the metal halide and the cfl's runin during flowering?? and what basic nutes can I give them during that period?? I only want to give the basics and keep them as natural as I can this run!! If all goes well Maybe I can send you a sample when the time is right:D We'll talk about that at a later date, If you can give me any answers about the lights and nutes I'd appreciate it.

GREENERWORLD

GREENER whats up bro? for sure we can deff swap pics and info. yea it will be ok to use your MH and CFL lights on during flowering but MH gives out blue light which is for growth and high pressure sodium gives out red which is for flowering. you can run the lights you got till you harvest if you wanted its just that hps lights produce more bud because of the red light. but i grew some plants with just the floresent lights and those girls came out great. as for nutes im not quite sure because i grow hydroponics now but when i grew in soil i just used 20-20-20 fert miracle grow. but you can ask a few guys on here and they will tell you the best thing to use or contact a garden or plant store and ask what nutes. are best ( NOt for marijuana tho lol ). i just ordered some seeds called lowryder and they arent supposed to get over 12inches tall but they auto flower!! which means i dont need to change the lights at all they flower within 3 weeks and are done budding and ready to harvest in about 2 and a half months!!!! crazy bro i never heard of that yet but i never really bought seeds. what are you growing right now? my seedlings right now are just some fire mids i bought awhile ago and planted them in some 6inch pots in my back yard but im ready for my hydro to get on the road. ill deff have some pics up within the next week or so. keep me informed on your lil delicous garden because im interested on how things go. how long to you have your lights on? 24 hours? keep in touch with info bro and keep up the good work because ill have a eye on ya : ) haha

:D Hey Hydro Wow thats a pretty quick grow cycle is that normal for hydro?? Yeah I burn the lights 24/7 I'll try to get my hands on a hps by the time the flowering cycle starts. How will I know when I should start the flowering cycle?? I have medium sized containers and there not all even 1 gallon containers like I said I'm limited to room!! Will the plants stop growing when they have reached the max capacity of the containers?? And would that be the time to flower?? I hear so many things I don't what to do:( Is there a certain height in which to start, I also heard you can flower at any time whats with this do you know?? The seeds I'm using are just some I got from a bag I bought, I have know idea what they are, all I know is the stash was phenomonal and the seeds were large and spotty collored like leapords or something. I'll check out the nutes cituation! Right now I'm just using 20-20-20 every third watering. Send those pics as soon as you can.

greenerworld said:
:D Hey Hydro Wow thats a pretty quick grow cycle is that normal for hydro?? Yeah I burn the lights 24/7 I'll try to get my hands on a hps by the time the flowering cycle starts. How will I know when I should start the flowering cycle?? I have medium sized containers and there not all even 1 gallon containers like I said I'm limited to room!! Will the plants stop growing when they have reached the max capacity of the containers?? And would that be the time to flower?? I hear so many things I don't what to do:( Is there a certain height in which to start, I also heard you can flower at any time whats with this do you know?? The seeds I'm using are just some I got from a bag I bought, I have know idea what they are, all I know is the stash was phenomonal and the seeds were large and spotty collored like leapords or something. I'll check out the nutes cituation! Right now I'm just using 20-20-20 every third watering. Send those pics as soon as you can.
You wanna put your plants into flower once you see either pre flowers or alternating nodes. Both are signs that the plant is mature and ready for flower. ;)

I got the reply on maturity and when to flower, but if I post some pics can someone tell me how close they are or maybe send me some sample pics also to possibly show me what you mean??? My plants are kinda short but loaded with growth I mean loaded lots of under growth, side growth, top growth, I mean growth they seem to be getting to thick like there choking themselves!!! I can't repot because of limited space so I'm to have to do something soon I'll send pics soon!! I'd appreciated if some could help. Thanx

Latest posts

Back