between harvest, waiting, and addiction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imager777

Reaction score
So, I've been harvesting pretty much every couple or few weeks, for years now. I smoke(d) just about every day. As of right now, my stash is almost completely depleted. It wasn't due to anything serious. I just smoked, shared, or otherwise bartered with it. Now I have a single nugget curing and some sugar leaf trim. I need to save that single bud for a special occasion, and keep adding to the trim, so I can make a decent amount of hash at some point. My current grow is only about a month in, and is mostly sativa and hybrid. I do have an indica that may be ready in a month or so, but who really knows.

Anyway; a couple days ago, I was Jonesing (Where the hell did that expression come from anyway?) for a smoke. I usually smoke as I watch the prime time stuff that comes on in the first part of the week. I was sternly brow beaten for attempting to sink so low as to smoke my trim. So, I put the bong away. Sometimes the people that really care help me to see what's best. In any case, I still ended up smoking a bowl for 420 that night and vowed to not smoke until it's time to smoke that nugget I've been saving and curing... probably one to a few weeks, depending -- then probably not again until harvest time. As of right now, I'm fine. I still have an urge to smoke, but it's not like before when I was nagged for attempting to scrounge the bottom of my stash like an addict, as it was put.

So there is the back story. As far as I know, marijuana is not physically addictive. It is psycologically so, apparently. So I'm not having any weird withdraw symptoms, other than wanting to spark up a bowl. I was wondering if anyone else gets like this when they run out. I'm good now, but those first twenty-four hours were a *****!

sure when i run out, i make it a point not to let that happen lol....

keep busy dont think about it, always worked for me

I smoke everyday as well and average an oz a week, I try to keep enough to smoke in between grows but I usually run out as I'm very generous with my Buddies, but a friend of mine always has fairly good hydro and gives me what I need to hold me over! For example I ran out 2 weeks ago of my C99 so he gave me 2 oz, I'm havesting tomorrow so I'll repay him when its dry! He perfers this because he gets 180$ for his normal hydro but gets 260$ for my C99 so it works out for both of us nicely, only that my C99 is way better!

But this time thats not going to happen I keepin at least 10 oz of the 2 1/2LB I figure I'll get ,usually I only keep 8oz. So to answer your question I don't think and don't want to go without so its good to have good friends!

i havnt gone without a hit a longtime ,,,maybe i should and see what happens :eek:

seconds thoughts ..im not gonna bother :giggle:

:48:

Reality bites , A smooth mellow buzz is the secret of life :bong2: or at the very least its a big cushy air bag to fall on at the end of a hard days work....

Yeah, I think I'll just take measures to not run out from now on. I'm making way too much effort to "hook" everyone else up. I don't want to be a stingy bastard; but it's also not my job to supply all my friends and family. Maybe I'll start hooking myself up first, and then be more generous with what's left over after I take my share. As such, I think the next couple plants will be all me... for the most part.

hope your 'friends' dont know you grow., or dont know 'where you grow. cutting them off from the chronic, may not be a good thing. if you know what i mean?;) ;) ...

i'm on that same level. never enough. i love to have it to barter with. its one of the best bargaining tools in my arsenal. never know what may fall into your lap. hhmmm, i do need a nicer camera :hubba: :D :cool: ...bb...

There's only one thing to do when you run out of smoke - smoke cigarettes and drink distilled spirits :D

Your like me were people pleasers. Always thinking about everyone else and not our selves. What were really doing is saying we don`t matter. Its ok to share but don`t try and supply them with smoke till next harvest. Nothing sucks worse than being out and having to bum your hard grown weed from a friend. Just tell them there wasn`t as much as you hoped for and leave it at that. Even if its twice as much as you have ever made it will still be the truth. Its wasn`t as much as you hoped for. Slim.

i actually disagree that weed is not physically addictive.
im even ashamed to say how much its affected me
i cant not smoke. i trip out.
i start to sweat and just not feel good altogether
if i dont smoke for about 8 hoursish.
it really sucks. i think its because when i was around 16 pretty young, i was really badly addicted to ecstacy and other stuff.
always loved trees tho since i was like 12.
when i stopped doing e, i felt ridiculously good.
i started blazing again every day bong hits bong hits
until now. havnt stopped. that was years ago.
im thinking i just have a really bad addictive personality,
and when i quit popping beans, i just traded it for ganj.
now im in something i cant really get out of.
i never really dont have trees i work all the time

Latest posts

Back