Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I used my Bong with my vaporizer last night. Nice, very nice. Tonight I will load it with ice.

Whent and pulled a buddy's truck off the ridge this morning, He was ridge running last night and put it on its side. No major damage done just a busted lip(his gf tried to knock some since in him, told her she should have used a baseball bat) and some bent metal.

My plan for the day :bong::bong::bong::joint::joint: nap repeat

bubble, bubble

I am being a DD tonight for a birthday party and hopefully no ridge running.

Might have to take a nap:holysheep: not use to staying up so late

Fingers are crossed for ya sm and that order form.

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

Hey ducky- good for you on being a dd tonight, hope no one pukes in your car :p lol. You will, however, be missing some good shows on the tube.

How many candles on that cake??

SmokinMom said:
Hey ducky- good for you on being a dd tonight, hope no one pukes in your car :p lol. You will, however, be missing some good shows on the tube.

How many candles on that cake??

50 ...they rented a hall and all that good stuff:holysheep: Should be a good party:D and not driving my car:rofl: they can puke in their own car :rofl:

:cry: my lighter is out if fuel now I gotta go to the store.

Hey chef drop off a lighter for me

Hey duck don't let the drunkest ones set behind you. It could get messy:eek:

Hahahaha ducky...and I agree with ozzman, you're still not outta the woods. ;)

Check your couch cushins ozz....surely you got lighters around....also check your pockets. Hmmm, bet you've done that already huh? Go check behind the frige...you never know....LOL.

SM I have checked 5 coats, 2 coverall, truck, van and house with no luck. I'm using a stick that I stick in the coalstove to light then use it to light the :tokie:

I used to use the toaster if I was desperate enough...of course that would only work on joints...got a gas stove? :p

:rant: you put it in someone else's coat I just checked all of mine again.

:bolt: to the store be back in a little while

tc.....glad your place is OK, this earthquake stuff is totally unreal.....watching the tube is gut wrenching lately.....today should be fun unless you switch over to the latest news reports from the disaster area....thanks for the PM.....don't know how much longer they will let me use the site.....probably just a matter of time......

DUCK....say something funny

hi guys, thought id check in with ya being i havnt been lately. ive not had a cigg sense thanksgiving so ive been staying busy as i can but work is slow so its kinda depressing being broke but look at the money im saving by not smoking, geeze if i had to buy pot i would be in a world of hurt. now i just have to go to geico:rofl: ill see if i cant get a little more active from now on. sm , dont count on peyton too much tonight i dont want you to get dissapointed :doh:

right on astrobud.....I hope it snows all over him and his indoor loving team

Painter, I hope they let you use this site forever.....

I actually posted in a thread yesterday on prices of pot, and got a friendly reminder that "sales of MJ or talk of sales is against the rules"........OOPS...I forget the rules sometimes too.

Time to BIU I got a new lighter:yay::bolt::bong::bong::bong::48::48: :joint:

:angrywife: astro and pdude. Bite me. :p

I forget the rules sometimes too, even tho I used to enforce them. I am trying to keep myself in check, I love this place too much. :D

Can you feel the brees? Sure is windy here. Where's my sweater.

Latest posts

Back