Biggest noob question ever!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MySwag

Reaction score
:eek: If the marijuana plant is so natural and just grows, then why is there such a BIG process of growing my own? Im reading and im looking at temps, germinateing, lighting, soils, specific seeds, etc....:eek:

:rolleyes: I was thinking more of grabbing a bunch of seeds, digging a whole in my backyard, tossing them in and checking in on my plant in a few days.:D

sure you can do it that way. just pick out the males as soon as you see them and let them go till harvest.. but im sure once you start and you see those plants growing right in front of you... woo hoo man you be hooked and then you'll see what all this other stuff is all about.. good luck. Enjoy

Growing outside is easy. All you have to do is try to keep bugs and other pests away. The indoor growers are the ones that have to do complicated stuff because it's hard to duplicate real sun and real rain. Give it a boost with some extra rich soil, it can only help, but these weeds are hard to kill.

Slartibartfast said:
Growing outside is easy. All you have to do is try to keep bugs and other pests away. The indoor growers are the ones that have to do complicated stuff because it's hard to duplicate real sun and real rain. Give it a boost with some extra rich soil, it can only help, but these weeds are hard to kill.

thanks, Very good idea with the soul mixed into the ground. :hubba:

Well throwing seeds into the ground and walking away is one option and sure you'll get a harvest. But will you get a bigger harvest if you invest some time in education and supplies? Damn right. The choice is ultimately yours, I just grew one plant and its looking like I'm going to pull close to a pound dry off of it. Doing your homework pays off.

Tater said:
Doing your homework pays off.

:DGood point but have you ever tried doing your homework while stoned off the shyt you buy? LOL J/K:giggle:

I dont think that you indoor growers are trying to get the quantity out of the plant...I think that indoor growing is all about the quality of the crop!
Growing marijuana plants and looking after them, man...That is one of the best feelings in the world!The best thing about the outdoor growing is the feeling what you get when you go out in the nature and look at your plants... there is nothing more relaxing than that I,m telling you...But you will never really love marijuana until you stop smoking it!I dont smoke but I grow it,and I love every second of it

Cornellius said:
It will work, it will definitely work... Cannabis plant is a WEED... =)

... Weed, may well be a slang term for marijuanna, but a "weed" by definition, it is NOT.
Quote:
1. a valueless plant growing wild, esp. one that grows on cultivated ground to the exclusion or injury of the desired crop.
2. any undesirable or troublesome plant, esp. one that grows profusely where it is not wanted:

A weed in a general sense is a plant that is considered by the user of the term to be a nuisance, and normally applied to unwanted plants in human-made settings

Tater said:
Well throwing seeds into the ground and walking away is one option and sure you'll get a harvest. But will you get a bigger harvest if you invest some time in education and supplies? Damn right. The choice is ultimately yours, I just grew one plant and its looking like I'm going to pull close to a pound dry off of it. Doing your homework pays off.

Thats the sticky stuff you talk about. lol

i wish it was a weed, it would fit right in with the rest of my yard. im sure once myswag gets started he will get hooked just like everyone else does. they say mj is not addictive. apparently they never grew any.

hah no doubt slowmo77.

I dont think that you indoor growers are trying to get the quantity out of the plant...I think that indoor growing is all about the quality of the crop!

Its about both. Why would I grow a lot of crappy weed or just a little good weed when I can grow a lot of great weed?

PS: I'm growing indoors and out so I know what you mean about looking at your plants in the bush.

Latest posts

Back