Birthday Boy...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

nvthis

Alright, everyone ready to light up?

Guess what???

It's Irish's birthday!!!!!

Happy Birthday brother!:48: :banana: :yay: :bongin: :aok: :joint: :ciao: :headbang2: :guitar: :ccc:

Happy birthday Irish !!!!!!

lol.lol...

i just mixed up a J of bubblegum, white rhino, bubba kush, and KULT...i'm tore up, from the floor up brother...lol. some bubba rhino kushy KULT. lol:D ...
thank you. thank you...

haha still conscious buddy?

happy birthday m8 :):clap:

nicely baked. i smoked the whole thing alone...well my dog sat there try'in to contact, or something. lol. lol...

whats up brother Kaotik? with a k...lol...gotta pm ya man...

happy berfday irish...1 joint is not enough..think of it like candles on a cake..i think you have a few more to go.

i see i'm not alone here tonight. toke it up all...i'm on my second J Puff. hows it going dog? you up , and running yet brother? shoot me a pm when the magic happens bro. would'nt miss it fer much. lol...

28 nouvellechef??? sshhh...lol...

thank you smokinmom. it's been awhile since we talked. your rock solid with me SM. let's not go forever w/o talking again. plus+, have you ever met an Irishman that could say no to a Redhead? huh?. huh? lol. lol...count me in...;) ...

my bday just begun kao. i got alotta j's need smoked over here...you on v2???lol...

Nv. i thought it was a secret bro? lol. lol. lol...oh. check this out. my brother came over from wisconsin last weekend, and he brought me like 8 bottles of prolly 190 proof liquor, that he distilled hisself. lol. lol...well, he could'nt believe it when i told him i quit drinking a year ago almost. then i fired up the bubba, and he knew why. lol.

i kept the booze for a party this summer. theres enough to get the entire congregation plastered drunk many times. lmao. lol. lol...donald duck grape juice, and moonshine. lol.lol...

Happy B-Day Irish hope your live to grow 1 of every strain plus a couple of your own
:peace:

thanks Oz brother. already running my own killer. FuC 'n Woman. you did'nt know? lol. serious. Kaotik named her...lol.lol... just finished 4 new crosses waiting to be tested... i have WR x FuC, Indiana BubbleGum x FuC, BK x FuC, Wonder Woman x yep, lol, you guessed it, FuC...lol...

i got 'em all running right now, but the FuC 'n Woman...

that every strain thing is the pennacle of every serious grower/breeders dream...but in reality, do you realize just how many strains are out there, and how many more are being made every day now??? it's really mind boggling Oz. but i'm ready to be boggled brother...:D ...peace. see ya!!!

What? You didn't like your MP surprize party?:rofl:

Ok, hey everybody, listen up...

Remember, it's Irish's birthday, but we're keepin' it secret. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!:p

Hehe! This ones for you bro!:48:

Continue...

it is a nice suprise brother Nv. thanks man. i really appreciate all you guys, and goils...you can jump outta my cake any time SmokinMom. i have the urge to call you Red, but i somehow think you may not like that???lol...

i can't believe there was so many of you stoners awake, and on this late.:D :cool:

back at y'all...

:48:

IRISH said:
lol.lol...

i just mixed up a J of bubblegum, white rhino, bubba kush, and KULT...i'm tore up, from the floor up brother...lol. some bubba rhino kushy KULT. lol:D ...
thank you. thank you...

You really know how to party, Irish :D. Happy BD!

Happy birthday IRISH :yay:

have a wonderful day and i see you left your party early :p

Happy birthday Irish,
You're not getting older, you're getting..........well lets just call it a slow cure.
I can't stop thinking about an Irishman that dose'nt drink. It's kind of like a vegitarian cannibal.

Happy Birthday Irish, you will always have a special place in my cyber heart you were the 1st one to say hi and welcome me to this forum and all these great people. Have a great one.

Latest posts

Back