Blue Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Dro

Bud-Doc
Reaction score
I'am growing a full organic Blue Widow grow.
Description:
400Watt Full Spectrum light.
Premium Nature Mix by Hortibec.
Botanicare Premium Plant Food(Pro Grow&Pro Bloom).

Soil & Nutes - Germination - Grow Room - Thanks,Dro:cool2:

CIMG2805.JPG

CIMG2803.JPG

CIMG2808.JPG

Nice digs bro. Cant wait to see what becomes of them little sprouts. Good luck with em.

I've heard of White Widow for some time now... but I've never heard of Blue Widow until now... can you give any info on it?

thanx

lookin good i dont no a lot but ur light might be a little far away from the plants it might strech like i said tho im on my first grow so im prolly wrong.but i cant wait to see these plants never seen no blue widow good luck

Yea I know there a little to far from the light right know, Im going to put a phone book or two there and that should do it.
Dro:cool2:

Hey man - looking good. Those are great genetics. Look forward to watching this grow.

that pic of the blue widow bud looks really nice. i wonder if it would give you that gold colour hash?

good luck DRO

so do u got any new picks of your plants closer to the light ,,hope all is going good for u ,,hope to see some picks of that good lookin bud soon im very interested in this grow also i never seen a blue widow plant nither

Nice lookin strain, haven't seen this grown out before.

don't expect a shrub like the one pictured unless you keep a mother for a year or so.

Sounds like some good spliff man.

SUBscriiiiiiiiiiibed.

All of my BW's broke ground today and are looking pretty good I think:D
Where do I cut the umbilical cord!:hubba:
So yeah that's it, Not much of an update!:cool:
Dro:cool2:

CIMG2826-1.JPG

CIMG2825-2.JPG

Ive wanted to see a Blue Widow grow,and i finally can!

Nice start mate,hope you get most,if not all females!:p

morning, buddy... look'n good. if I may make a suggestion, however... you want your light like within a foot of your little babbies. your light is simply attatched to that 2x4, so drop it down much closer to your babbies.

Yea I put lots of books and and video casets and now there about 8 inches away from the light I would of put the 2x4 down more but I put a little to much screws:)
Thanks,Dro:cool2:

looking good there Dro:hubba: best luck to you man with all ladies!:D :bong1:

Thanks Jash!:ccc:
4-6 inches more would'nt that be to low there already at 8 inches?:huh:
Also I have a problem with two of my plants the second sets of leafs are curling inward, Is that normal or not?:confused2:
I would post pictures but I don't got the cam right now!:eek:
Thanks,Dro:cool2:

Latest posts

Back