blueberrykush, firehydrant, mental floss, shnazzleberry#2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maineharvest

Reaction score
This is my first hydro grow so wish me luck. Im using a DWC system which holds eight plants. I have them under a small cfl light for now and will put them under a 400 watt hps in about two weeks when i start to flower them. They are all clones and have just barely started to root.

Firehydrant- one plant
BlueberryKush- two plants
Mental Floss- two plants
Shnazzleberry#2-three plants- two different phenos

I will throw a few soil plants in there where i can fit them.

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

Looking good buddie.

whoa, some fancy strains bro...looking forward to watching this grow...Since i saw my first schnazzleberry pic i've always wanted to see a grow...You're the first grower that i know of to give this particular strain a go...I've also always had a thing for shiskaberry pics too, but yet to ever see it grow...Let's see those babies grow ...Good luck Maine!

Im using a really small and cheap hydro setup. I got it on ebay. Im going to put them into flower as soon as i get some good roots. Hydro grows faster than soil so that is the only reason i am doing it.

Ive grown the Shnazzleberry#2 already and it is pretty good. I got one crappy pheno and one awesome pheno. It is very fruity.

no offense, but it sounds like you picked clones by fancy name, but they sound so so delicious. im excited about this one. i can try to answer any questions you may have. or if you wana check out my dwc...

fragglemills said:
nice dude
is it hard to set up a hydro system and what if any are the advantages?

check my dwc below if that helps...

Thanks for offering the help Someguy. I didnt pick my clones by name at all. I bought two strains from Chimera and there is no shame in buying anything from him. Chimera is definitly one of the best breeders. And the BlueberryKush I got from a friend and I have grown it before. The BK is in the top two best strains ive ever grown. The Firehydrant is experimental right now. I got it from a buddy that hasnt grown it out yet. All very good strains!!

Ive got some nice roots started to show now!! All have rooted except the Mental Floss clones but I cut them off of a flowering plant so I expected them to take a little longer. As soon as those Mentals show some roots I will put them into flower.

001.JPG

002.JPG

maineharvest said:
I bought two strains from Chimera and there is no shame in buying anything from him. Chimera is definitly one of the best breeders.

what would the shame be? is he a pedderass or something?

pedderass ...? i just have to ask, i've never heard that...But i'm about to look it up :D

I have no idea what a pedderass is either.

I was just trying to say that I bought the seeds because it is good stuff and it came from a good breeder. I didnt buy anything because of the name. Thats all.

I just took out two Shnazzle clones and replaced them with two White Rhinos because i noticed some spidermites on the Shnazzles. I hate spider mites soooooooooooooo much. They are impossible to get rid off. I have been spraying with neem oil, and a different spray made to kill mites. I just got some ciggerettes today so im going to make a spray with those.

Latest posts

Back