Bong Recommendations, Please...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiamondJim420

Reaction score
I want to buy my first water bong. But the choices are overwhelming. I want a good, effective, durable water bong, but I don't have to have a top-of-the-line model. Suggestions?

i have a big one and a small one, the big one is a novelty that wears off fast imo, friends like it when they come over but they dont have to live with it LOL, i dont smoke by bong very often, mainly joints here, but when i do i prefer my smaller more efficient bong then my double bubbler with ice chamber.

I prefer atleast a 16' bong lol. RooR's are nice if you dont mind spending the $ on one.

Just roll me a joint be watchin yur fireside happy. Yual do what yu do;)

BWD

I have built my own bongs/hookahs from glass jars and bottles, with pipe parts bought at head shops and dispensaries since 1993. They can be dismantled and the bottles replaced cheaply and easily. I dunno if you want to DIY, but I dig building my own and occasionally painting them with neon and glow-in-the-dark paint.

Yo Ho Ho N,

Yeah, I got to go with skin on this one. Making your own is choice. My first glass bubbler was made from a super cool beaker from the high school chem lab, but you know that lots of glass can be found by looking at hand blown glass pipes, etc. etc. I like a smaller glass, or just rollin one, but yeah everyone is different.
I think if you can slow your jets a little, and take a good long sensible look, you will find, or create exactly what you want. Then you will be a happy camper, and we will expect some pics...LOL

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool2:

If youre going to order one. Order the one that looks the easiest to clean.
In the long run the novelty will wear off any of them. But cleaning will always suck.

well when ya buy one...youll be hooked on buying more...I would look for something easy to clean as spearchucker mentioned...if your clumbsy like me..maybe go with plastic..they last forever...Ive broken a few glass bongs:doh:..and after ya buy one be sure stop over at the Bong Hitters Club and join us is session:bong:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27765

take care and be safe

Invest on a good piece online you will get your moneys worth in a couple years!

I have broken so many Glass bongs that the last one I bought was acrylic...easy to clean and hits like a champ.

I've been using custom glass blown piece, The bong usually comes out if I think my lungs can handle it anymore lol..

I to make a lot of my own bongs to smoke out of n throw away lol. always nice to have an extra male/female laying around.

Latest posts

Back