Breeders in the house?!?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PotSmokinSaint

P.P.H.S. Member
Reaction score
I've been on this site and see that a lot of people on here are very knowledgeable. I just wanted to know if there were any breeders on here and if so how would I be able to get my hands on some of your great genetics. Or would I have to go through a bank? I'm not asking for any hand out I just wanted to work with something new and thought this might be the place to start.

Or would I have to go through a bank?

Yes you would need to go through a bank as it is against the rules of our forum to do such things.

Site Rules said:
9. The sale of marijuana or the discussion of sales is not allowed here. The purchase or sale of any items through this site is not allowed. To purchase or sell something, you must first let this total stranger know exactly who you are and where you live. That just isn't smart.

10. Trading seeds among members is not allowed.

I understand that but aren't these "novelty" items and could be discussed freely? I understand not giving anything out but I just wanted to ask.

You can discuss all the " novelty seeds"and "non-novelty" seeds you want but you cannot discuss trading seeds or buying/selling seeds between members.

Yep,,this is not Cannetics.
It is always safest to go thru a seed bank.

Latest posts

Back