Bringing Outdoor Plant Inside?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeSus

Police Officer
Reaction score
Ok,

I have a plant, that was grown outside, its around 4ft tall, and its Flowering stage is supposed to end at the end of september.

However i need to bring the plant indoors, I dont really think i have the room for a 4ft plant (unless it wont get taller).

Would bringing a plant from outdoors be possible? and continue flowering under cfl lighting?

Another thing, i might just use the plant for cuttings, is there a period where you cant take cuttings? or can i take them when i want to? does it matter that its started flowering?

would bringing it indoors, into a pot, and then topping it create even more stress?

Why not just let it finish outside? Flowering has already started. Taking clones this late will be tuff but it can be done.

JeSus said:
Ok,

I have a plant, that was grown outside, its around 4ft tall, and its Flowering stage is supposed to end at the end of september.

However i need to bring the plant indoors, I dont really think i have the room for a 4ft plant (unless it wont get taller).

Would bringing a plant from outdoors be possible? and continue flowering under cfl lighting?

Another thing, i might just use the plant for cuttings, is there a period where you cant take cuttings? or can i take them when i want to? does it matter that its started flowering?

would bringing it indoors, into a pot, and then topping it create even more stress?

Ya your best off keeping it outside.... its use to sunlight you don't want to change that... and you can clone in in budding.. but you might be to late...

Thank you, Clone's it is...Now time for me to find out how to take em :)

Latest posts

Back