Bromance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bwanabud said:
I'll be glad to help, as soon as I figure out whats going on :)

But 3,4, maybe 5 members ?...what do they gain by being idiots ?, just disrupting the community ?...stupid fools with too much time on their hands :cool:

When they can't stroke their self, they stroke their little egos.

Hick said:
I know exactly who is responsible without even useing them. It's the same 3, 4, maybe 5 users behind every bit of this. They even use their different aliases.....

I say call them out on it, as I am not smart enough or have the backstage tools as you do to figure out who is who. Also by not calling them out and just saying 3-4 or 5 members are to blame, this makes us all look like the culprits.

bwanabud said:
I'll be glad to help, as soon as I figure out whats going on :)

But 3,4, maybe 5 members ?...what do they gain by being idiots ?, just disrupting the community ?...stupid fools with too much time on their hands :cool:
EGGZAKTLY ... they are here for the sole purpose of disrupting the site and benefit the members in no way what so ever. Their meaningless lives are enhanced with the drama they create. How petty and pointless is that?

ozzydiodude said:
When they can't stroke their self, they stroke their little egos.

Got ya, bored idiots playing immature games...to rile the troops up :holysheep:

BTW: Ozzy appreciate you advice on the soil mix, I never got a chance to PM you back with my thanks....my apologies Sir.

No excuses here, but I have a little one fighting a rare bone cancer...my brain and heart are hurting.

It really is true!!! how sad to sit at a computer all day and stir shiz. think about how sad and empty their pathetic little lives are. Talking to themselves in their own thread!!! LOL wow.

pcduck said:
I say call them out on it, as I am not smart enough or have the backstage tools as you do to figure out who is who. Also by not calling them out and just saying 3-4 or 5 members are to blame, this makes us all look like the culprits.
If I accuse them, they'll only deny it and cry "victim"... Not that I really care,

Dman1234 said:
It really is true!!! how sad to sit at a computer all day and stir shiz. think about how sad and empty their pathetic little lives are. Talking to themselves in their own thread!!! LOL wow.

Yea, I know who that one is....My Dad always said "make your bed, you lay in it" :eek:.... but to the others I'm lost.

In all of life, "your reputation is your name"....it's senseless and stupid to cause problems here.

If you don't like it here, exercise your right to LEAVE...AND DON'T COME BACK !!!

Hick, thank you for your help in making this site what it is supposed to be...a grow site. The friendships are a bonus.

Why hasn't this thread been closed? It's only adding to the crap that's been going on around here.

Rosebud said:
Hick, thank you for your help in making this site what it is supposed to be...a grow site. The friendships are a bonus.

^this

SmokinMom said:
Why hasn't this thread been closed? It's only adding to the crap that's been going on around here.

It proves the drama that continues here, it's an open example of the ridiculous pot stirring intended to break the community :)

The members coming together here, shows the friendly atmosphere bonding as a team...it shows the OP he's wasting his time :hubba: When the "bad seeds" threads are closed, there is no proof the drama took place....I say leave it open, let the OP sit by himself and stew :D

JMHO ;)

op too me means the original poster but dont know how bwana means it

oops i see i was too slow lol

SmokinMom said:

Because "I" don't want it closed. Why are you so suddenly concerned??
Could it be you're concerned with being outted as one of those suspect?
You've contributed your fair share to the "crap" that's been going on..
as has your "multi" personality friend/friends.
I'm calling them just like I see 'um. I'm tired of the games.

Hick said:
Because "I" don't want it closed. Why are you so suddenly concerned??
Could it be you're concerned with being outted as one of those suspect?
You've contributed your fair share to the "crap" that's been going on..
as has your "multi" personality friend/friends.
I'm calling them just like I see 'um. I'm tired of the games.

VERY INTERESTING :) Now I'm building a list, checking it twice ... please, leave it open...maybe more "stirrers" will come visit :D

I say we "out" them, then "oust" them...and get back to friendly sharing & conversations.

What? Yea I've contributed to some of the recent drama as have a lot of us. A LOT of us. I'm only smokinmom and why do I feel I'm being accused of something otherwise? I can't control what other people do, only what I do. I say go ahead and "out" these people.

Latest posts

Back