Bromance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SmokinMom said:
What? Yea I've contributed to some of the recent drama as have a lot of us. A LOT of us. I'm only smokinmom and why do I feel I'm being accused of something otherwise? I can't control what other people do, only what I do. I say go ahead and "out" these people.

It appears Hick already did :eek:

the "only" accusation I made is that you have contributed a fair share. EVERY single one that contributes is guilty of lowering the sites integrity.
You're correct s'mom, you can't control others. But you CAN condone it and feed it.

Alright, fair enough. I'm sick of it all too. I'll do my best to no longer participate in those threads. It'll be hard to look the other way, but I'll try. I want mp to get back to the fun site it used to be.

Cant we ALL just smoke me Bong?

:ciao: Hick...get'R Done
:bong:

Hick said:
Hammy, it's time the true contributing members stepped up and put a stop to these childish asshats. We all know who it is.
If "you" the members continue to feed it by allowing it, it isn't going to stop.
It's up to you folks that make or break this site.

:stoned:

And they said...."Only I could prevent forest fires"...but yet we have some the worst fires this year...and I had "zero" to do with it:p

okay smoking me Bong again

:bong:

:eek: holy sheit---i came to this thread looking for a "BROMANCE":giggle: guess my gf is stuck with me for a bit longer---how bout them dodgers :bolt:

orangesunshine said:
:eek: holy sheit---i came to this thread looking for a "BROMANCE":giggle: guess my gf is stuck with me for a bit longer---how bout them dodgers :bolt:

Dodgers ?....how bout them Pirates, at 1/3 the salary of them Dodgers & Yankees :D

And their little dogs, too!

Frankenstein.jpg

Been so llong since I heard of the Seabawks I had to research to see if they were still in the NFL

Gaze apone ambers fading to black. Stay warm and live in dreams until sun warms yur brow in morn ;)

BWD

Orange and Brown all the way to SuperBowl Town!

rinsed once, flushed twice...:eek:

no idea whats going on around here. I can just imagine. seen the flip of seasons come n go many times, but I never seen it ever get better past 09, only went downhill. many of us old timers shied away because of the drama. was a time I enjoyed teaching my skill here. learning advanced. I think we could get this site moving forward again with some changes. I can openly swap genetics at most sites I inhabit, but mp is still stuck on no trades. why is that hick? i'm in a med legal state. i'm an adult. i can swap seeds, or gift them elsewhere, then bring them here for a show, but i best not say where i got them? that's hoo ha. we need more forward thinking mods that will get their head out their behinds, and act like they belong here and got some pride in a great grow show. not just sit back and dictate the pot calling the kettle black.(i'm guilty) we lost many good men and women growers that were teachers of an art because of drama. let it be known, drama don't grow here, just mj learning and teaching, and if your not down with that, sayanora, don't let the door split ya. theres other places you can check into. if the community wants change, there will be change. you growers on top of your game need to contribute to MarP. weather you came here at the top of your game, or you learned what it is you now know by others here. you have got to give back to your community. its what makes a community great. if you don't want to teach the newbs coming in to learn, go kick rocks elsewhere. you want to be an equal? talk like one, act like one. don't degrade any member. bring them up to your level. mentor them.

that goes for you too hick!! you used to get involved mentoring and teaching our art. what happened? where did we get so far off track from learning and teaching brother?

maybe we can have some open discussions on changes to move MarP ahead again? i'm down. i'm sure tired of standing on the sidelines shaking my head, and wondering whos the next og to fall victim to the drama been getting slung all over here for years. theres whole crews standing on the sidelines in disgust at whats happening in our house, and were defenseless to step in and stop it. we want to come back in but theres got to be changes first. if we don't talk change today, there won't be nothing left to talk about soon.

this is my house!! i built this house!! i had a lot of help building this house!! this is your house too!! we built this house together!! we called one another brothers, and sisters. we built a community on pride, and it showed on every single page!! most could not wait to return here to lift another up, with a kind word, to help with their grow, to share ideas, or just to say thank you. we were only as good of a grower as our members that joined today, and never held a seed.

were all children of the plant. it brought us here in hopes that someone would be able to teach us to grow it proper. how many have we left to their own means? how many are still searching? what can you offer?

i hope this motivates my people to move their feet. most of you know my passion for growing, teaching, and talking the good fight. i'm just a simple man when i stand alone humbled. but when i got my brothers and sisters standing with me, lookout...

can we talk change, or am i spinning my wheels? untie my hands brother. wake up the giant. tell him banjobuzz is banging on the front door ready to lead us into the conversation of change. i know the way. i already been there once...;) :cool: we can't afford not having the talk...i'm sure you hick know what it's all about too...we gotta summon the boss first...;)

you know i speak from my heart, and i speak the truth. if we unlock the past, we will see change. if its a cash flow issue, i'm ready to give back. he said it wouldn't work before, but i'm watching it work all over, and by not unlocking the past just shows us were doomed by drama...we've gone so far backwards here, whats scaring him? cmon MarP, lets talk...(open the keys) i want to chat...this exercise or whatever you call it ain't working out...my hands are tied...i want my house back brother...

Latest posts

Back