Bucket systems????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Girl stands up and walks around whilst I change her bath water.:D Well,she doesnt walk reallll good,,cause her has to many toes.:eek:

METALMOVER420 said:
Im honored to answer your question H.G. First off you run the air hose tube down the side of your tube that is attaced to the actual drip ring connecting the air hose 1 inch from the bottom(she connected the 2 together with zip ties).When the tubes are submerged the drip ring tube of course will fill with water and when you plug the pump in it will shoot air in the larger tube raising the water to the drip ring walaaaaa works slick. She also has a larger tube both the smaller ones fit into that all go through the lid for stability.As for the second question you can buy air pumps that actually have 2,4,6,8, fittings on the end for multiple lines.So 1 for the drip ring 1 for the air stone.Well there you go and Im sorry I dont know all the sizes of the tubes but Im not the one that runs the tape measure.....
thanks iv been looking for more info on this type of system. there was a company called iponix that made one but they disapeard. still looking for build diagrams

Latest posts

Back