Bud developement stages

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all!!

ok, we got our plants being in flowering for the 5th week in a hydro setup. but tbh, we really want to see if anyone has any pictures of the exact same bud site from start of flower, to the chop. I just want to see the characteristics due to maybe being a bit worried that our cola's are looking on the slim side.

I know i know i know i should be patient.. but me and Riz wud just like to see a 1 pic a week of the same bud if anyone can shed some light on it.

PS we have tried looking for such a thing, but it doesnt exist. we got pictures of the same bud for the last few weeks but i would like to see what you guys think....

hey dr.GT,+ The Riz, what date you want to get this started?
i`ve got 20 seed,an open mix of "widdow x sweet skunk" and "sensi star x NL.
what you got and when were "you planning" on starting?
i`m still purchasing the soil for this grow,but should be sorted in the next day or two.
hit me back man.:48: :smoke1:

that would be fantastic shuggy, we have some pics of the same bud site but we will post them when they are done in a few weeks. I just wanna see the developement / how fat they get.

just so we know what to expect.

Hey thanks elephant man, yeah i seen that picture a hundred times! lol, still a great harvesting tip... You need to get yourself a good cam EM as i KNOW you grow some good s**t lol ill have to check out TBG's..

oh... and yeah, what DrGT said ^^^ :D

Latest posts

Back