BUD Formation?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update, the ladies are all now on there way! Looking lovely and doing really good, by end of next month beginn of Oct, I'll be all done, can't wait till this is over, the summer is hot/dry! So atleast no bud rot! Here's my girls from this weekend.. Happy Grows and bountiful harvests everyone!

outdoor flowering.jpg

flowering outside group shot.jpg

bagseed flowering.jpg

early morning sun.jpg

base1.jpg

base2.jpg

base3.jpg

flowering outsider.jpg

close up flowering1.jpg

Hey v why don`t you crimp the top limbs of the big female over so there sidways, it won`t hurt the plant it will still bud fine and where you bend the limbs over they will heal into knots at the bend joint. That way there not sticking over the fence. I promiss you that will be a lot better than someone seeing them. If you don`t take the advice your a lot braver than most growers. Slim. Ps In some cases is seems to make the buds sap better to be bent over. Some will not agree i know. Slim.

Thanks for the advice, but she don't take to bending, I've tried and she refuses..... I'm not letting her worry me about peakin over the fence, my immediate neighbor knows of my garden, and all others are further away. I'm riding it out, she'll be done next month. Plus, if I bend her she'll be blocking others light, straight up she is straight up she stays...

vburton517 said:
my immediate neighbor knows of my garden,

That sends a shiver up my spine. :holysheep:
First rule was busted on that one.....better offer a "care" pack to the neighbor come harvest. lend him what ever he wants and AVOID conflict. next year be more discreet. IMHO
neighbors can turn ugly really fast.

Mutt said:
That sends a shiver up my spine. :holysheep:
First rule was busted on that one.....better offer a "care" pack to the neighbor come harvest. lend him what ever he wants and AVOID conflict. next year be more discreet. IMHO
neighbors can turn ugly really fast.
Don't mean to shiver your timbers, but we've been neighbors for 7yrs. He grew in his younger days in Amsterdam. I also cut his grass for him cause I have a tractor and he doesn't were both on a 1/2 acre of land (which is discreet imho), he's the only one who can visually see them from his upstairs guest bedroom(unoccupied). And he told me he can't really see them, so either way I'm in there.... Besides, he's a good neighbor and friend....

Cool man, I have just many a grower nabbed for a neighbor or so-called "freind" knowing. As long as you guys are in good standing think it will be ok.
Just get freaked about things like that for the sakes of the members here. ;)
Good growing man. but don't forget the "care" bag...its only "customary" ;) it's a way of sayin "thanks for being cool dude" ;)

Mutt said:
Cool man, I have just many a grower nabbed for a neighbor or so-called "freind" knowing. As long as you guys are in good standing think it will be ok.
Just get freaked about things like that for the sakes of the members here. ;)
Good growing man. but don't forget the "care" bag...its only "customary" ;) it's a way of sayin "thanks for being cool dude" ;)
That's ok to show some concern, It the growers way! LOL.... Anyway, by me keeping up his landscaping I think that's more than enough, he doesn't smoke anyway, so he won't be excepting any care packages, cause its not his thing. He's a coffee type of guy, So, I make him coffee on the weekends and we sit by my garden and talk about his younger days in Amsterdam when he used to grow his own also.... Back in the 70's. Oh yeah, that's when a gram was only $10...So he says! Thanks Man! Oh, and by the way, i'm a lady not a man, so its cool lady, not man! LOL....

vburton517 said:
Oh, and by the way, i'm a lady not a man, so its cool lady, not man! LOL....

oops sorry lady .... I'll remember that. ;)

Latest posts

Back