Bud growing out of the leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berserker

Valhalla
Reaction score
I have never seen this.I tryed to do a search on this.I have bud growing right out of the leaf.here is acouple pictures of it.I started to look at the rest of the plant and I have growth in some other leaves.It is on day 20 of flowering and already Trich's are popping up all over.This is my Stoney Bud that I got going.Any one tell me about this?Keep it GREEN:D

SB1.jpg

SB2.jpg

is that right in the middle of the leave, a tiny calyx, stange buddy I have no clue what could create that..

Whats up B. Yes we have seen it before over on OG when it was still up and running. It's cool as hell the buds growing on the leaf. Shouldn't be a problem as far as your plants health goes. ;)

Ok I have heard of this but never seen it. Was there ever a leaf pulled or dropped from that spot? I have heard that once in a very rare blue moon the nod where the leaf was removed will form a bud later on. This is not something I suggest for more buds how ever and as most growers have never seen this you can see it is not a common thing. If this is happening all over the plant then I have no idea.

Was there ever a leaf pulled or dropped from that spot?
I went and took a look to make sure.But,No leaf was pulled there.or any on the other one.I am interested on how these buds will develop.I hope the leaf don't die.I don't know if the bud will die off also,if that happens.I will keep everyone posted on this.

TBG-Its a healthy plant.On acouple other leaves,there is leaves growing out of them.This is a great strain:aok: Keep it GREEN:D

it happens the plant has exstream amounts of annual hormone it fine you can clone it but most likley the new veg on clones wont have the same emounts of hormone

Wow, this is a nice trait to have, would definitely put some kick into hash made from the leaves...

That is definitely a rare thing as I have never seen or heard of it before. Great pics. Something to keep forever. She looks great though. Good luck with her and keep us posted on those little buds my friend. Take care.

Latest posts

Back