bugs on my babygirl! help me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first is a grasshopper or locust. It could eat your plant if it likes it. The second also looks like a type of grasshopper. I suspect the first pest was responsible for the leaf damage we can see in the pic.
Ummm... how to stop them .... well first of all unless there is a plague of them I don't think they will strip your plant. If it gets really too much, try one of those insecticidal strips on a stick near the plant.

I don't grow outdoors, but was kinda curious... don't you get all sorts of bugs, all the time? I would think this a continual battle...?

Also, what about mold/fungi? Also would think you couldn't control for these...?

Got a spot I was thinkin on to just throw some out there...

lol well tis is my first grow so i really dont know. i killed these 2 bugs and they were the first i have seen on my plant. haha hopefully they will be the last. but yes idk about mold either. not yet anyway! also do you guys know why shes stretching so much?

grasshoppers munched the hell out of my outdoor girls last year.
i got the stuff at walmart called fungicide/miticide all in one. its organic and safe for veggies too it says. and after just one treatment of it i never had any probs wit em again.

K thanks a lot zipflip. Ima check on my girl again and if none are back I dnt thnk ill use anythng. I just dnt wana have 2 put anythng on her if I dnt have2.

it never did my girls any harm.
but good luck wit the grasshoppers man.

ps. you could always napalm the whole forrest an kill em all. but prolly ya girls too tho. LOL

Haha good point. Well what's the name of the stuff from walmart again?

Latest posts

Back