building a message board

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey genius..this IS a board to discuss those things?

Why would anybody go to a different site, where I'm sure people like yourself abound?..

later dude

dont have to be assholes i wasnt trying to do anything to piss anyone off and genius there can be more than one! i like this site and glad its here. i found a place were i could make a board and thought i would try it *******! if no one told you about this site how would you have known it was here. sorry if i bothered anyone so badly! just trying to have fun with my board *******!

cmd420 said:
hey genius..this IS a board to discuss those things?

Why would anybody go to a different site, where I'm sure people like yourself abound?..

later dude

and you dont even know me so how could you say people like yourself? sounds like you have issues!

firstimer said:
again sorry wasnt trying to spam honestly!

It's ok, we believe you . . . I'm sure you can see that when this has happened about 100x before, people easily get the 'wrong' idea.

screw you ive been a member for a while and im not going nowhere, you are just really mean, is your life that misserable? that you have to be mean to people im not wasting anymore time on you.

leafminer said:
It's ok, we believe you . . . I'm sure you can see that when this has happened about 100x before, people easily get the 'wrong' idea.

im new on the computer and message boards and im learning but i really hate when people be mean and not just explain to me, i really am a nice person who just loves to grow,talk about growing and learn new things.

dude u can understand why people who love this site might be a bit perturbed that you are trying to get people to go to another site..?

why recreate the wheel?

I just googled the words ...

Marijuana forum

I found this many >>
Web Results 1 - 10 of about 3,060,000 for marijuana forum

Surprising how many links I found!

:peace:

2Dog said:
dude u can understand why people who love this site might be a bit perturbed that you are trying to get people to go to another site..?

yes sorry i understand but im not a dude im a girl lol

I am also a lady...poeple call me dude al the time. sorry if it insulted you. may want to put that you are female on your info or people will just assume. people still call me man even tho mine says female.

firstimer said:
im new on the computer and message boards and im learning

Okay I don't understand if you're so new to this, why you're trying to run your own site. Wouldn't you like to get some computer and message board practice first????

:confused2:

AcesUp said:
I sees me a banning comming.

why would you ban me i didnt do anything wrong on purpose! and i appoligized! is that what kind of sight you run? you ban people for honest mistakes?

Latest posts

Back