building a message board

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SmokinMom said:
Okay I don't understand if you're so new to this, why you're trying to run your own site. Wouldn't you like to get some computer and message board practice first????

:confused2:

what better practice then to do it myself im not trying to be queen message board just something for fun!

firstimer you seem to learn quickly..just off to a rough start u will be fine..lay off the cussing the mods hate that.

HippyInEngland said:
I just googled the words ...

Marijuana forum

I found this many >>

Surprising how many links I found!

:peace:

Thats a lot of marijuana forums. I only post on this one really but I read about 3 of them. This is the one where the "atmosphere" seems more adult like. Gigity gigity. :48:

lol tex did you see last night on family guy when they said that quaqmire thought he was getting the new show?? had us roaring.

2Dog said:
firstimer you seem to learn quickly..just off to a rough start u will be fine..lay off the cussing the mods hate that.

thank you!

2Dog said:
lol tex did you see last night on family guy when they said that quaqmire thought he was getting the new show?? had us roaring.

No darn it, I didnt but I will keep my eye out for it though.

Did you catch the first "Cleveland" the other day¿

said that he thought for sure he was getting it til he saw the moving vans in front of clevelands house..

2Dog said:
said that he thought for sure he was getting it til he saw the moving vans in front of clevelands house..

That would have been a good show too. I think we hijacked firstimer's thread. We should probably stop and apologize to firstimer. Sorry dude, er dudet.

gigity gigity

In the beginning I was kind of bummed..but you know what we need an AA family on fox in primetime..I get sick of seeing all these cartoons where people look the same. plus with Q its only sex jokes..unless they have him try to go straight..with cleveland its a safe family set up. like all fox cartoons. hey I thought you would be a KOTH man?

hey i got some good seeds to plant lemon thai but my light isnt very good any suggestions on a good but cheap light im a single mom so the funds arent great.

I love spam. I put it on my taters, I puts in on fried on me sandwichies....but I DO NOT PUTS IT IN MY 'PUTER!!!

LOL, welcome to MJP if you're legitimate, if not...go away son, ya bother me!

firstimer said:
hey i got some good seeds to plant lemon thai but my light isnt very good any suggestions on a good but cheap light im a single mom so the funds arent great.

what kinda light?

whats the medium of choice?

firstimer said:

we have an awesome advanced search for lighting info..I stink at lighting. I would start them under a floresent or a 400 mh. if you live in a medical marijuana state you can find lights cheap on craigslist. or get it from home depot. they have a light aisle here they even show the bulb types and what kind of light they put out. how many seeds r you going to plant? r u figuring that half will be male?

i live in michigan so yes its a medical marijauna state and im planting 4, i grew some good **** last time and my name is firstimer cuz i am but i love it! its addicting seriously!

lol smokinmom...we think alike..

Latest posts

Back