burner's outdoor 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good to c those crystals poping out soo soon. good lookers man outdoor mojo

Thanks for the mojo mountain man...right back at yah for your green monsters:)

Yeah Irish we've had a really weird summer, bad heat waves, constant rain...im glad I put the tarp over them. Now in august its actually been cooling off after all the rain. Mother earth is acting funny

looking very nice burner..:clap: its allways a crap shoot outdoors here...we are haveing great weather and Hopeing for another month or so more:aok:

mojo for the Ladies

You sir are correct ...you're having a great summer, your bushes are monsters

Figured I was due for an update...the plants are looking good, but not getting enough light as they should. They're getting about 4-5 hours of sun a day behind the shed. Whenever I can, I put them out next to my porch for more sun, real bad timing though because next door neighbors are selling their house..gotta watch for people yah know? They can't really see next to my porch from their yard, but i'm just being paranoid.

Still feeding them the tea, I added bio-tone to the mix last week, per BBFan's recommendation. I'm hoping to go till around end of October :D

First up is the Jersey Thunderfcuk, beefing up and the top cola is looking diesel. The side buds aren't messing around either, bulking up as well.

110912 (22).JPG

110912 (21).JPG

110912 (17).JPG

110912 (1).JPG

110912 (6).JPG

Having trouble uploading the Cali Hash ...i'll try again later

Looking good burner. I just had to chop my od plants- been so wet lately I'm getting some mold issues. Keep an eye out for it. Green mojo to ya!

BBFan said:
I'm getting some mold issues

Everyone is ... Here where i live the outdoors growers are getting insane seeing all the hard work going to trash with tha mould.

It is going to be a great year for those who grows indoor. More market because less offer :hubba:

BHO and BBFan...funny you should mention it, I had to pull a small branch Monday after seeing some mold:eek: ....even under the tarp andnot getting wet the weather is still hurting me. Bahhhhh just make it till end of Oct!

Here's the Cali Hash, looking pretty good. I wish they could both be getting more sun, but she's starting to put on some weight. Hopefully They go till the end of Oct. or so. None the less, she's frosty and smells nice:)

110912 (3).JPG

110912 (4).JPG

110912 (15).JPG

110912 (16).JPG

110912 (2).JPG

burner said:
BHO and BBFan...funny you should mention it, I had to pull a small branch Monday after seeing some mold:eek: ....even under the tarp andnot getting wet the weather is still hurting me. Bahhhhh just make it till end of Oct!

Hey burner- I just did a little more trimming on some of my od plants- easily threw away 2 or 3 zips so far- probably be more before I'm done (hate trimming, takes me a few days per plant). Such a waste!

Check those colas carefully- found some deep inside that I didn't see when I first chopped. Drying in 30% rh so hopefully it won't spread.

Your plants are looking great! Hope they make it through the home stretch!

bho_expertz said:
Everyone is ... Here where i live the outdoors growers are getting insane seeing all the hard work going to trash with tha mould.

It is going to be a great year for those who grows indoor. More market because less offer :hubba:

Was definitely a bad year here bho. Luckily I ran some indoors. It's really a shame after all this time to lose so much to mold. Oh well. :eek:

BBFan - sorry to hear that, hopefully they dry out fine. I pulled 2 more buds today on the jersey thunder..not happy about it. The Cali Hash hasn't showed any signs of mold yet, it's supposed to be highly mold resistant and right now it's proving it

Pulled another one today...it's only been the smaller buds halfway up the plant. Damn mold:angrywife:

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

You ought to look real close at your colas. If it's that bad on the popcorn buds, it could be a bigger problem. Good luck bud!

Yeah BBFfan that's what i'm worried about. I couldn't get a good look today because it was rainy/cloudy all day. Gonna give her a good lookin tomorrow after work in the sun.

Rose....it's a terrible feeling trashing buds:(

Latest posts

Back