Burners outdoor Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burner420

outdoor cultivator
Reaction score
ok here is the start of my 07 grow !!!! its a mix between white widow purple power northern lights and a few other kinds i forget exactly what they were !!!! at one time or another they have all been bred together so its hard to tell what they really are any more but its usually pretty awsome hits hard tastes great !!!!! any ways here are a few pics of the start i have 8 more in the ground but i dont have pics cause it was pourin out when i was there !!!!!!

CA1O4B5P.jpg

CA2VIFQ5.jpg

CAVMALZV.jpg

CAGLG5KJ.jpg

CAMRYNQ1.jpg

CA5GI1XR.jpg

CA2ZOPUF.jpg

thanks guys !!! i have so many cause some will die and some will turn male !!!! so i just like to make sure i have enough to last the year !!!!

Ya good thinking i originally planted like 8 outside this year and unfortunatley 2 died so i just started 5 inside. Im trying to get a good bit of bud from this growing season.

thanks Ganja ya i always start at least twice as many as i think i want in hope i have enough for the year !!!!!! ya never know what is goin to happen growin outdoors !!!!

Latest posts

Back