Bushmaster questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-rex

Reaction score
In one of the other postings, a product was mentioned called Bushmaster. What is it's main purpose? It sounds like it will control the growth rate. Would this work on keeping mother plants fairly small and compact, allowing for decent clone cuttings? It sounds like a pretty neat product. I sure would appreciate any more info you guys could give me.

Thanks and take care,
T-rex

This link should explain everything.....

hXXp://www.bghydro.com/mmbgh/Others/Bush%20Master%20Instructions.pdf"]http://www.bghydro.com/mmbgh/Others/Bush%20Master%20Instructions.pdf

Parkone....live links are not allowed unless they are from this site.

bushmaster is a product that is basically a vertical grow inhibitor. this causes the nodes on new growth to be closer together.

what i'm doing is i've used the bushmaster towards the end of my veg cycle for a few days. then im vegging for another week or so and then putting them into bloom. this causes the tops of the plants to be more compact.

also, this is supposed to prevent the stretch that occurs at the beginning of the flowering cycle. basically, the plants will only get taller as the size of buds that will grow.

you must be careful with the bushmaster as it will kill your plant if you use too much or use it for too long.

surreptitious,

Is this Bushmaster made by the same people as make Purple Max?

I think FHD's Hammer is a similar product -- at least is sounds like they od the same thing in approximately the same way.

Good smoking.

Don, yes sir. Humbolt County's Own makes both purple maxxx and bushmaster.

Hello T-rex...

Here's some info:edit!
hXXp://www.eelriverhydroponics.com/m...de=ProductInfo[/URL]

Bushmaster is a vertical growth inhibitor made from some derivation of sea kelp so it is organic and not some man made chem. I've played around using Bushmaster as a foliar with a few strains and I was very impressed with the control it gave me. The plants I used it on were hybrids that leaned a little more sativa and after a week of foliar apps the plants would grow another 4-6" and slow down or halt any more upward growth and they really kick into flowering profusely. I've done some reading about guys using them with 'stadium' setups and very small clones with great results too... I went with foliar apps because I compost and re-use my soil in my outdoor garden and I don't want any residual BM in the soil to hold back future grows... The suggested foliar rate is 1ml/gal... For reference 1ml = 20 drops. A quarter teaspoon is 1.25ml. With the foliar rate being SO low a 4oz bottle will last me years in my small grow. I mix up a quart at a time with about 4-5 drops of BM measured with an eyedropper per quart of water and voila. If I have a plant that leans heavy sativa I'll use it slightly weaker. You need to follow directions closely and they suggest alternating applications with a liquid seaweed kelp foliar spray with either MaxiCrop liquid seaweed or Nitrozyme marine extract (kelp). Kelp, kelp, kelp. It's all about the kelp! :hubba:

Peace!:cool:

Hey Dirty...

I was gonna PM ya, but I figured all would like to know if:

Floralicious Plus would suffice for the kelp additive..

I called my hydro store and asked, but I wanted to confirm with ya'll..

:)

(BTW, T-rex, I hope I'm not thread jackin but I just bought my first bottle of Bushmaster as well:))

Latest posts

Back