Busted story.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neo drives a geo

Midnight toker
Reaction score
It was 3:00 AM and, I was going down the interstate, at about 110 mph. I know, stupid move, but I was the only one on the road. Out of nowhere a police officer is behind me. I'm worried, because I do have a little weed on me. I wanted so bad to throw it out the window, but the cop was way too close. He pulls me over, and tells me why he pulled me over. He asks for my registration. No problem, I reach into the glove box to get it. WHAT?! Not there?!?! I tell the cop I don't know where it is and he says you better find it. I keep looking and he tells me to get out of my car. I get out, knowing full well I'm not going to be getting back in anytime soon. He tells me to put my hands on the car, and he searches me. Pulls out a joint, and a roach. Sets them on the hood. Tells me he is about to go talk to the girl I got with me. Asks me her name. CRAP! I knew I should of aquired that info before I pulled over.... Lol. I tell him I don't know, and he says, "That's tragic." He talks to her and tells her to get out, so he can search. (Do they have to get permission to search your person or your car when you are stopped and can't produce documents?) Anyways, he finds my scale in the car (confiscates it, even though he didn't charge me with paraphnelia.) They tell me I'm under arrest and they take me to the station. (Three cops are here all of a sudden when I look around.) I do an overnight and talk to the Booking officer who turns out to be pretty cool. He asks me why I didn't eat the weed. I told him last time I did that I threw it up and he would of just confiscated my vomit. I get bailed out in the morning, and now I got to go to court in the end of october. I don't know what to expect, and I am mainly worried about my license. I don't think they will suspend it, but you never know. What do you guys think?

oh man, once they see one joint, you are busted.. no warrant needed.. next time eat the weed lol theres good cop, and theres bad cop, also theres more bad cop playing a good cop rules.. next time think before you make next stupid moves...I would like to for ya to look at barry cooper movies too, they good for ya to watch and learn... smile, too many cops pulled me over, found joints, roaches, pipes, but never charge me a bit over papar. or marj charges nothing..

I understand. But what I was saying is he had no idea I had weed. He just told me to lean against the car. That's when he searched me.

Im not a lawyer, but it most states, 20mph over the limit is criminal speeding. In some 25+ is felonious speeding. They pull you over for that, odds are, depending on the state, you have few rights left. You're doing 110 and get pulled for speeding? Well... I cant imagine there is a state where the limit is 95 mph on a highway. With all due respect, sounds like you did it to yourself. Live, learn, and hope for the best....

Oh, and by the way. the cop asked you why you didnt eat it, because now he has a confession that it was actually yours. Case closed....

1st off man, you did a few things wrong, speeding first of all, second, you should have hid the joint/weed somewhere in the car because they are not allowed to just search without a good reason, which they didn't have, except for speeding. Should have gotten the girl's name atleast haha, but its all good. and don't forget ur registration man that will deffinetly get you body searched if he pulls u out of the car. As far as what to expect in court, they will take ur license if they are charging you with reckless driving because in most states, that is reckless driving with intent to kill. You might have to do some time as well if they put all of these charges together. Sorry bro, but you got it bad. hope everything works out let us know man.

That's what I thought. The only thing I was criminally charged with was the weed, I think. However, I did get three tickets (Failure to produce ins. Failure to produce reg. and unlawful speed.) If I lose my license then I lose my job. Who knew smokin weed could cause so much trouble?

Neo drives a geo said:
I understand. But what I was saying is he had no idea I had weed. He just told me to lean against the car. That's when he searched me.

get a good lawyer.. I am sure lawyer will give u good answer about officer took u out, and went ahead search you.. but in same time, you speed really fast in the road.. that give police reason to search you right away... sooo.... maybe lawyer will say same thing, give them call and see what they have to say, and see if can get u out of it...

its nice to keep each other out of holes and stay in the track..

Neo drives a geo said:
That's what I thought. The only thing I was criminally charged with was the weed, I think. However, I did get three tickets (Failure to produce ins. Failure to produce reg. and unlawful speed.) If I lose my license then I lose my job. Who knew smokin weed could cause so much trouble?

eat the weed. so these will not happen..however.. if u got reg, insurance paper work ready, show to judge, they usually let u go with no charge..but for speeding maybe u will be fined..

so if u did eat the weed.. u will not have these charges.. I ate my weed many time it feel good to not have any regrets... for 16 years no regrets..

Thanks all. Does one of those restricted licenses allow driving on the job? It's gonna be kinda hard breakin out the ol' bicycle to deliver pizza on. Lmao.

not sure man, for those ppl who drive as part of their work will have no problems... such as taxi drivers, stuff like that. you shouldn't have a problem but im not 100 percent sure.

..Hmmm ..."neo drives a geo"....
.. Just tell the judge you were driving a "geo"... he'll never believe you were doing 110... :rofl:
RBH hit the nail on the head. It wasn't the weed that got you stopped, and consequently busted.

Neo drives a geo said:
the weed wasnt driving the car, you where,, dont give weed a bad wrap because you cant keep your foot out of the gas pedle

Neo drives a geo said:
It was 3:00 AM and, I was going down the interstate, at about 110 mph. I know, stupid move, but I was the only one on the road. Out of nowhere a police officer is behind me. I'm worried, because I do have a little weed on me. I wanted so bad to throw it out the window, but the cop was way too close. He pulls me over, and tells me why he pulled me over. He asks for my registration. No problem, I reach into the glove box to get it. WHAT?! Not there?!?! I tell the cop I don't know where it is and he says you better find it. I keep looking and he tells me to get out of my car. I get out, knowing full well I'm not going to be getting back in anytime soon. He tells me to put my hands on the car, and he searches me. Pulls out a joint, and a roach. Sets them on the hood. Tells me he is about to go talk to the girl I got with me. Asks me her name. CRAP! I knew I should of aquired that info before I pulled over.... Lol. I tell him I don't know, and he says, "That's tragic." He talks to her and tells her to get out, so he can search. (Do they have to get permission to search your person or your car when you are stopped and can't produce documents?) Anyways, he finds my scale in the car (confiscates it, even though he didn't charge me with paraphnelia.) They tell me I'm under arrest and they take me to the station. (Three cops are here all of a sudden when I look around.) I do an overnight and talk to the Booking officer who turns out to be pretty cool. He asks me why I didn't eat the weed. I told him last time I did that I threw it up and he would of just confiscated my vomit. I get bailed out in the morning, and now I got to go to court in the end of october. I don't know what to expect, and I am mainly worried about my license. I don't think they will suspend it, but you never know. What do you guys think?

I think it must suck to be you :rofl: Why do you drive around with a scale and weed and then, to be an even easier target, 110mph :rolleyes: Obviously, you were begging to get caught :hubba:

Neo drives a geo said:
Thanks all. Does one of those restricted licenses allow driving on the job? It's gonna be kinda hard breakin out the ol' bicycle to deliver pizza on. Lmao.

the restricted licence does allow you to drive to, from, and at work. i got a d.u.i. (.08) three years ago and i had a restricted licence for a year. it sucked a big root having to drive the farm truck around on the weekends to go to the store and stuff, but i survived, and so will you. 110 in a geo? shake and bake ricky bobby. take care, your old friend,

-mike honcho

LEO does not need a warrant or even probable cause to search your person. If they are detaining you for any reason they are allowed to search your person under the guise of their own safety. 110 in any state and you are most likely going to lose your license for at least 6 months. I hope your older than 26 because if your not, your insurance rates are going to go through the roof as well. You could even be charged with reckless driving which can carry jail time some places. Be glad they did not take a blood sample and charge you with DUI as well. Get a lawyer...stat.

Latest posts

Back