Cake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wereclown

Reaction score
Hey,

a friend of mine has a birthday coming up. She says she's never had a real effect from weed. She also says she's never eaten it. So I figured, might as well try to bake a little something for her birthday...

Can anyone tell me how much pot I need to use? Will any butter do, to extract THC? How much butter do I need? Any other advice, something I might mess up with? I probably won't go for something very difficult, since I'm not that much of a chef. But yeah... any advice?

I hope she's AWARE you're spiking her cake. :)

Haha, yes she is. She suggested it, in fact. I asked if she'd ever tried eating it and she replied no, but I could bake her a birthday cake with it.
:heart:Happy birthday her! Hope the cake comes true!

Sorry, didn't notice the What's Cooking section there.

Uh, just so I don't kill her or anything... how much do I have to put it in food for one person? Exactly 20-years-old healthy female. Assuming she eats it all. And the pot/butter ratio doesn't matter in that case, right?

And what about milk? What's the difference between using butter and milk? And can I use oil, too? Like, soy oil?

THC is soluble in oil, so butter/milk/oil all work. Assuming you don't let the temperature get too high, the butter/milk/oil should absorb all of the THC you put it. I'd recommend making yourself a cupcake also, at least to convince yourself it actually works.
A gram per person would probably be plenty.

Awesome, thanks. So I take a lil' gram, grind it as much as I can and soak it in, say, coconut oil (I always wondered what I would use that for). Heat it so it simmers but doesn't boil, try to keep it on the edge. Since it's a smaller amount, maybe a smaller amount of time will do? 10 minutes?

And I have the cocopot oil to just pour over a tunafish. Or an oily fashion of cocktail. Or a little cake I could buy from the store.

Or give her milk and cookies... and tell her that the cookie is the main thing.

Or I could use 3 grams and save some. This seems to be giving more options for usage than smoking...

edit - ok, I watched that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmpkQ_KulGE

if I use oil, do I still have to use the water? Should it separate from the water after a while? Should the result be green?

Latest posts

Back