cal mag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How often do you get rain, and I imagine your humidity lvls are very low ?

no fecking rain , we have been fighting drought for 7 out of the last 10 years

thank gawd for the super low humidity , that is a huge blessing out here...some,days it 10-20% humidity...awesome for cannabis

shade cloth helps protect the frost and snow too..which can happen out here in September

0BE1A5F7-FA0E-4E35-910E-9391DAC71B35.jpeg

Maybe in indoor vs outdoor thing? As to benefit of stopping cal mag that is...

Bubba

the plant will stop up taking nutes on its own when it is coming down to the end of its life...no need to flush...it’s mostly a psychological thing

try a test grow , one plant flush , the other just keep feeding , obviously use some common sense , like no need for heavy veg nutes durning flower , doh

Drop the N and cal /mag a month out....the smoke will be better and your lungs and back of your throat will thank you.
I dont even use the N GH nutes anymore
But I do use a quality soil with nutes needed for Veg and no probs so far

Last edited by a moderator:
the plant will stop up taking nutes on its own when it is coming down to the end of its life...no need to flush...it’s mostly a psychological thing

try a test grow , one plant flush , the other just keep feeding , obviously use some common sense , like no need for heavy veg nutes durning flower , doh
I have had plants smoke fine after a nutes all the way to end and others smoke harsh and burn black also, I have found that the last two week water only works as far as the burn and taste go. Yes I dry and cure as it should be , I once thought the black burn on ash was from weed being damp but not the case for me.

i disagree Homie

Ok, if the plants naturally stop taking in nutes why waste the $$$ and feed someone steak that won't eat it. I am in AN for god sakes......think about it. Cal/mag drop it.....as Gutfield was say.....PERIOD!!!!

Ok, if the plants naturally stop taking in nutes why waste the $$$ and feed someone steak that won't eat it. I am in AN for god sakes......think about it. Cal/mag drop it.....as Gutfield was say.....PERIOD!!!!

im thinking about it.

OMG....you woke up to pick on me today. Organic nutes....don't flush. Chemical indoors flush. That's my story and I'm stciken to it.

giphy.gif

sorry , but the plant does not know the difference between organic and not organic

Latest posts

Back