Cali Orange Started Aug 12 2007

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PurpleSkunk

PurpleSKunk
Reaction score
August 12, 2007
Put 9 Cali Orange seeds to germ in a napkin.
3 days later August,15 2007 after they cracked open i put them in foxfarms ocean forrest soil.
August,16 2007 all nine popped out of the dirt.
and here's a pic of them today August,18 2007

babys.jpg

there a month today how they look.
ad+001.jpg

ad+002.jpg

ad+003.jpg

Whats up mang. First let me say that Aug. 12th is my birthday so your already on the right path. ;) Your young ladies are looking great. What are you using for lighting?

im using a HTG 400 watt switchable mh/hps ballast.
i paid 160 for my set up.it came with,1 mh bulb 1 hps bulb,a timer and everthing i needed for light to work,ready out the box.just plugged it in and turned it on,i also had a bad bulb and they replaced it fast great place to buy,atleast for i.Htgsupply
im useing fox farm ocean forrest soil
shultz 10 15 10 but only gave them one dose so far.
i also have some foxfarm bigbloom.havent used yet.
im using pots almost a gallon i will transplant females after i sex for final pots for final growth.cause i have limited space.if all goes well i may end up with to females out of 11.wish me luck thanks.

Awesome grow, plants look nice and green and healthy. Nice find on your set up equipment to doesnt get much better than that. Keep up the good work and keep us updated best of luck to you.

Looking good so far. Hope it keeps going this good for ya.

everthing looks ok for now.thanks for all your replys and yes i hope everthing keeps going good.

i broke my timer last night darn,i picked up a nice digital timer for 8 bucks.nice hook up and makes it the exact time as you go by,so when it turns of at say 10 it shuts of and
turns back on exactly at ten.so nice so happy.lolmuch better.:) the other timer was good but its nice to get the exact 18 hours.nomore noless:)

dissoveld one pregnancy pill in a gallon of water with a lite dose of schultz 10 15 10 will see what happens.i hope its fine.will see:D

just out of curiosity, have you tried the pregnancy pill before?....there was a bit of talk about using them as additives and it seemed most would rather go without it....i personally wouldn't, but that's just me....just wondering what your experience using them has been....

regardless, they are looking very good....keep up the good work....

fleshstain said:
just out of curiosity, have you tried the pregnancy pill before?....there was a bit of talk about using them as additives and it seemed most would rather go without it....i personally wouldn't, but that's just me....just wondering what your experience using them has been....

regardless, they are looking very good....keep up the good work....
actually this is my first time useing it they seem to be taking it fine i will let u know.
if i may ask y didnt choose not to use or even try it?

@fleshstain
if i may ask y did u choose not to try the pills?
seems to work ok.
since there was alot of talk how many actually use it here?
i answerd your ? could u answer mine?
what do u all think os superthrive?

i just noticed one of my plants is showing pistils and it only a month?
its the same as the other seeds?why only one.i may have to clone this one.lol and its on 18/6 still?funny

could be pre sex flowers? i dont know tho either way very nice setup, cant wait to see the ladies in full bloom!

ya whatever it is i hope it gets a ;itt;e bigger before it completlyflowers.
pre flowers kool atleast i know shes a female.1 out of 11.
thanksthere are looking good so far.
smoking mom you soind like kat von de lol.

Latest posts

Back