Cali Orange Started Aug 12 2007

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pics well sleeping.
ad+009.jpg

ad+008.jpg

looking mint as mate keep up the good work an congrats on your 1st female,an just wondering but what does feeding your plant the pill do

thanks stoned.
update another plant is showing pistils i know its' great but they are on 18/6 what do i do?ive only had them flower on 12/12 this is a first, ive herd of it happening but autoflowering after a month of vegg don't seem right.anyone have any idea what may happen to the 2 definite females will they flower all the way on 18/6?

PurpleSkunk,
Nice plants. I got my lights from HTG too. Very Happy with them. My timer still works but now I'm doing 24 hours a day, I'll wait until I get to the flower stage before I use it again.
Herblover

Herblover said:
PurpleSkunk,
Nice plants. I got my lights from HTG too. Very Happy with them. My timer still works but now I'm doing 24 hours a day, I'll wait until I get to the flower stage before I use it again.
Herblover
Kool you should be hapy with your set up.
i never used the timer couldn't figure it out to dumm lol.so i got the digi i use to use a walmart timer worked great till i broke it.the one u got with your set is perfect but i couldnt figure it out good luck.it said set time to now and push to set of time.but it never turned of or on for me .if u figure it out let me know thanks.

Hey Purple,
The timer stumped me at first. If you look closely at the black ring that circles the timer face. It is made up of individual ridges that represent minutes. You have to depress those ridges individually until you get the hours that you want the timer to come on.

Herblover

thanks herblover
now a third is showing pistils?wow three definite if alll goes well no hermies i got my fingers crossed.but 18/6 showing female i have a few more beans saved.they won't go 12/12 for a few more weeks.and if more show signs i may transplant sooner to final pots.

bombbudpuffa said:
What? Love the pics of those nugs.
I WAS ASKIN IF ANYONE HAS HAD THERE PLANTS START TO FLOWER ON 18/6 3 OF MINE ARE SHOWING PISTILS?and one seems to be growing more and more as the others catch up?

suppose they r quick bloomers,pistils with 18/6 happend to me last time with one out of 6,all the others didnt show sex untill switch 12/12,also had a plant out at balcony that topped very early and showed pistils soon after topped at age of 4weeks old (month May-under 14/10)

kool that would be nice.will soon see another 2 weeks or so then they go on 12/12 thanks.

so the 4 are definite females.just got about 17 more days before i switch to 12/12 only one thing seems as if to plants are a lighter green?

Latest posts

Back