Cali Orange Started Aug 12 2007

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres a pic see the lighter ones?
ad+007.jpg

new pics not to well but u can see the bottom leaves turning yellow and some look to be brown in area's.
ad+014.jpg

ad+018.jpg

ad+009_001.jpg

Hey, those are some beautiful looking plants. Very healthy. You're doing something right thats for damn sure. :)

thanks i hope so.im getting better after 4trys oneday i may get good.other then 2 being a liter green and a few yellow leaves with brown marks i should be ok.i may over ferted but i think i got it under control didnt water for a few days and am flushing with some distilled water then i fert emm again but a lighter dose.thanks for stopin in and showin luv ma.

maybe those lighter green needs the transplant a bit sooner than the 15days your planing-

maybe i will transplant after i sex them all if there all females then that would leave no room to repot,i know four are female do to autoflowering,if i get 6 total i will put in bigger pots if i get more they will finish in these pots.15 more days then i go into flowermode.and i know they wont all be female but i can dream lol.good luck to everyone growing.

Hey purple, if you dont mind me askin, what are the dimensions of your room like 6ft by 6ft or what? oh and what kind of lighting you using, MH?

Yeppers,
You got me curious too, and wow do they look sweeeeeet.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

lets see its a closet about 6 ft tall 2 1/2 foot witdh and about a 4 foot lenth.not much room.
i use a 400 what mh then change to hps when i flower.
the post are like a gallon almost.
soil is fox farm
schults 10-15-10 with a few prnadle pill.got some big bloom for flowering.

so i changed my mnid there going on 12/12 starting today.
im looking into buying some purple power any suggestions and places that are a good and safe place to do bussiness with?thanks purple skunk....

Bottom yellowing happens to me when rootbound too. I would wait until they show sex as well before transplant. Don't want to waste the soil on males unless you are wanting to do a cross.
Looking good man, this one slipped past me. I'd give it one more feeding of shultz at 3/4 strength then switch to the bloom after the first stretch. ;)
but if you can...wait until they show pre-flowers on most of your plants...your close that some are showing (what you called auto-flower is really pre-flowers).
Nice looking grow.

thanks.i will give it a try.so oct,2 2007 is start of flowering.
im looking into getting some purple haze or purple power any suggestions ona good spot to get these type of beans?

so i transplanted the 4 pre flower plants and waiting for others to sex before i repot.flowermode :proud:
the ones that were lighter in color were root bound but the other 2 were still ok.7 more to go i will wait.

im looking into getting some purple haze or purple power any suggestions ona good spot to get these type of beans?

Whats up PS. I see the ladies are coming right along. ;) Not sure where you can get those strains. Did you try doing a google search for them? I look around myself when i get the chance. ;) I was just looking and Nirvana has a strain called New Purple Power. Sensi seeds has some Purple Haze.

kool thanks im in the u.s so im debating what i should do its ether purple or bluberry.would like some advice from someone who bought beans before.and thanks the ladies are doing ok.waiting for others to sex before i transplant.

oh and another thing i was wodering how these seed banks work i seen seedboutique they have grate prices and they carry from nirvana to others but how does thta work when u can order from niravas site but get them cheeper from seedboutique?and why do most banks carry seed from so many diffrnt breeders?thanksfor any help!

heres a pic not the best but u get the picture lol.
:smoking:
ad+025.jpg

Latest posts

Back