Cali Orange Started Aug 12 2007

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres a pic u can see the little flowers on top forming:)
ad+001_002.jpg

PurpleSkunk said:
just in my experience i don't think u need to cut of botton brances to make bigger top nugs,i just let them grow.more node morebranches more area to grow bud,ive have smaller micro grow were all the energy went to the cola but still didnt make much diffrence.im not saying your wrong just belive the more branches the more area for bud to grow,what does anyone else think?and if i want i will cut the top when its done and then let the bottom finish out.:D
if you planing to cut the higher part and then continue flowering the rest then its another story,but its a fact by numbers how deep a 400w can penetrate-i also have a 400w and during my last grow left plants grow tall,then at the end had good big buds till 20''-22'' from bulb,the rest was really tiny like scrubs;)

true
even outdoor the lower branches don't get much light,the diffrence outdoor is some bottom branches will catch up to the the top colas,this giveing u much more bud,but u will still have less nug towards the bottom of all your branches,do to less light being coverd by the top grow and mainly being in the shade.but then again u got short plants and tall,for itsence i got 4 tall 2 stalky ones the stalky one bottom braches almost reach the top well the others are tall and the bottom branches havent caught up to the light.all in all more branches more nodes more bud sites more bud,is how i feel,im not one to be cutting anything that dont fall of on its own.

im kind of new here and im planning on growing next week..waitin for seeds and material..i have the same setup as you but im only growing 4..im a newbie so ill start slow :D but my question is about cutting the bottom branches make the top bud more?? would this be a diff. story with LST because i think im going to try that..which one is more effective.. OR is it possible to do both??oh and by the way nice grow man..your ladies look sexy!!lol

maryjane22 said:
im kind of new here and im planning on growing next week..waitin for seeds and material..i have the same setup as you but im only growing 4..im a newbie so ill start slow :D but my question is about cutting the bottom branches make the top bud more?? would this be a diff. story with LST because i think im going to try that..which one is more effective.. OR is it possible to do both??oh and by the way nice grow man..your ladies look sexy!!lol
thanks,my advice to you as a newbie would be just let them grow and if u want fiddle with a little LSTing thats kool,,and make sure to have alot of patience,if u got a mh/hps and good soil with some primo ferts you will be on your way to a great grow good luck.PS:)

here is some shots of shorty locks,she is the shortest and gots the most bud sites.and easy to get out of the grow room. :p for pics. :p:) :D
ad+025_001.jpg

ad+024.jpg

ad+022.jpg

Everything is looking great PS. ;) I like the little lady you posted up in the last pictures. :aok:

thanks
shorty locks ya she's looks kool it's the one my dog nawed,so its been topped all the other nodes are cathing up to the top there like 6 top colas....sofar cant wait till this grow is done,about 2 1/2 weeks into flowering.

so i cloned leggy greenlee and i can see a cluster of tiny roots forming at the bottom of 1 the other looks the same,but cant tell as well.i also took one clone of shorty locks since she is the strongest best looking one.hopefully they all root there also in my 24 hour vegg box,4 42 watt cfls.:) shorty lock was took last night,im hopeing to use one of these 3 clones as a mother since they are fem.:D

question if i started 12/12 on oct 3,do i let the plants go 8 to 12 weeks from that day or from the day they show pistils.if so im 21 days in.thats 3 weeks 5 to 9 weeks left?just wondering how some of u
count flowering days.thanks for ll your help.

thanks cant wait for the big fill in oh yes there growing thanks.PS

so i have two nice green females,two that are green but not as much as the others,and the last 2 are definite more yellow but still doing ok.there all from the same seed same watering scedule.definite diffrent phenos,if i can get a mother of the more grener one it would be nice sems much easier to keep happy,other then that all is well.

addd.jpg

heres a family shot!
addd1.jpg

hey its all lookin good purple..a i had a question..what kind of fertilizer did you use because i have the same exact setup as you..its kind of funny..i got the same light setup same soil and nutes :D..and did you use ferts right away.. i was just wondering b/c on the back of the back it says you dont have to add ferts. until 30 days

Latest posts

Back