Cali Orange Started Aug 12 2007

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your fine bro u got all u need in my eyse for now.goodluck

addd1.jpg

addd.jpg

Looking great PS. Crap man another 8 weeks those ladies are gonna be freaking huge. :eek: Keep up the great work my friend as we all know it pays off in the end. ;)

yes i sure hope so TBG,my fourth grow and the other 3 only harvested about 3 grams each time.they been going about 4 weeks 12/12,but they look more on the sativa side what would be right for cali orange since they were givin to my by a trusted freind but u still realy never know,so im thinkin like 8 more to go,i will check the trichs later on.Thanks PS

Found this for ya PS.

California Orange Bud
A stabilized hybrid, inbred since 1980. Can be extremely resinous, even the leaves. 50% Sativa, 50% Indica. Some plants have a pronounced citrus aroma and flavor. Very strong, fairly clear high. Yields are slightly above average. Flowering time 8 to 10 weeks. ;)

ladies are looking nice and sticky great job cant wait to see what your harvest brings ya :D peace

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Found this for ya PS.

California Orange Bud
A stabilized hybrid, inbred since 1980. Can be extremely resinous, even the leaves. 50% Sativa, 50% Indica. Some plants have a pronounced citrus aroma and flavor. Very strong, fairly clear high. Yields are slightly above average. Flowering time 8 to 10 weeks. ;)

I had such a hard time with them inside that I gave up.
But, when I put some outside they grew 7 feet tall with a main cola........super nice yield too.

probably just wasnt much of an indoor strain, need the power of the sun :D

Oscar said:
I had such a hard time with them inside that I gave up.
But, when I put some outside they grew 7 feet tall with a main cola........super nice yield too.
i feel your pain this is my first desent try,man are they hard to grow indoor lol it took 3 before these and now i barely got it i almaost gave up to lol but i couldnt i get hight to muchneeded free weed lol.
@TBG thanks i guess i will go about 10 good info.
and thank all of you for your comments.:D PS
heres some pics so u can see the thc build up.yayyyyyy:p

close.jpg

far164.jpg

i thought i share some pics of my first 3 trys.the first 2 pics are my 1st grow(same plant).the next pic is my 2nd grow.and the last is my 3rd grow.:D now its about foxfarm soil.nomore supersoil.i never had the problems i had indoor outdoor.butthenagain outdoor u just gottafeed them.indoor u gotta make a outdoor enviroment inside:eek: :D :holysheep: .PS u gotta keep trying.:D

newy 003.jpg

puyrtr 005.jpg

qwew.jpg

1 001.jpg

DankCloset said:
your plants seem a bit......naked lol
these plants been smoked lol just was showing my 1st 3 grows,nuthin like my 4th:D !but ya they were nude and not much to smoke on.:holysheep: but this strain can get u in a bind.atleast for me it was hard,u just gotta keep trying.PS

sounded like what:D we all make mistakes and if you dont learn then theres a problem lol,if u think it souded a certain way thats probably cause u ment it in that way.GoodLuckPS:)

no i thought it was a bit funny cuz i thought it came out a bit blunt lol

Latest posts

Back