Cali Orange Started Aug 12 2007

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so they all came down today the trichs were all cloudy and i have till dec3 but i said **** it make room for my next grow clones.i will post a dry weight,PS thanks to all that watched.:)

heres a pic of them hanging:D !!!!

ad 095.jpg

so far everthing looks good.went ahead and put my mh back up,threw my mother under it with 2 clones and a few seedlings.PS

this grow is a done deal ,make sure to visit my other journals along with my 5 clones from leggy greenlee.ps

update looks like they will be ready for jars friday the way things are going there in a nice koo 73 enviroment dark and a fan runnin 24/7 and boy do they stink,like the wife said it dont smell like weed it smells like candy:eek: :D gotta run works calling.PS

Looks like you will be set for the cold winters if you get them.
Good harvest man:aok:
Dro:cool2:

final dry weight wa 85 grams dry i came home and they were crispy so i put them in jars after i weighed,nice kool dark area and boom done in 4 days wow.PS

:D i bagged them to weigh heres some shots of the bags theres one mising i put each plant in its own bags then back in to there own jars.:D PS

ad 101.jpg

Looks great PS. :aok: Were coming over for a smoke out so ya better have that bong ready. :p ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Looks great PS. :aok: Were coming over for a smoke out so ya better have that bong ready. :p ;)
i got it ready full of ice.you take the fresh hit:D .PS:D

Latest posts

Back