Cali Orange Started Aug 12 2007

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so one of my plants had some seeds on the bottom,i said **** it and yanked it i checked the others close and didnt see any others with seeds. this one only had them on the bottom must of not washed hands right and when i tohched i pollinated cause i never seen a hermi sign:hubba: oh well five left atleast i get a tester.lol see what happenswhen you dont wash your hands lmafao.:D PS i will post a pic before i put it in a box to dry.:D

heres a pic if it.:D dam 2 weeks early the rest will go till the end.PS

ad 011.jpg

ad 017.jpg

:D thanks tom-tom.so incase you are all wondering i cut up to weigh and put in a box so i can keep it in a dark kool vented area.:D it weiged 40 grams wet.not bad i figure by the time it drys i will be left with about 14 grams.:p still not to bad,if the others get a little bigger in the next three weeks, should have little stash to keep me going during my next attemp:D PS.:cool:

ad 021.jpg

so as u know when u find a seed u get nevous and check and check for more on the others:p i found 1 more on a aplant hopefully thats it i pulled it of:holysheep: ,after a good inspection i think im ok.:D we should almost be done the plant that did have seeds had mature good size beans.PS:D

getting close now useing pure water,what do u all think about molasses?and the other plant will be dry in a week or sooner.

heres a pic of the remaining 5:D looks like the one i chopped is only gonna be about 14 grams:cool: i hope the others beef up a little i was hoping for a oz a plant.PS

ad 041.jpg

SHOULD BE IN ABOUT 3-4 DAYS,ITS SMOKABLE BUT IT STILL HAS A LIGHT WETT GRASS SMELL LOL,I ALSO THINK ITS A LITTLE IMMATURE BUT OTHER THEN THAT I WILL LET U KNOW HOW IT SMOKES WHEN ITS DONE.ps

i will i always do my freind,i honsestly smoke to much,only if i can grow enuff to keep me going,as i grow more and more.that would be great.thanks again PS!!

to be honest, my plants lucky it taste like **** at this point, lol, naw i got patients. lol

patients is what it takes.:D and im still learning thta lol:D heres pic of a little nug:woohoo: !PS

ad 076.jpg

so this morning i said **** it lets try it,it was my 1st high of the day,it tasted sweet and was very smooth kind of a fresh citrus sweet taste,and i got so high i dont remember were i put my lighter lol good thing i have more then 1.

so 2 of my plants are still a healty green the ones in the back but the other 3 seem to be yellowing up ****:holysheep: oh well its getting close to the end they will get pulled dec 3 or so.PS

ad 085.jpg

Latest posts

Back