Cali Orange Started Aug 12 2007

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has anyone ever check the trichs of there bud with a picture?would that be possible?

heres a pic from tonight some of the plants are going bald loosing there fan leaves:eek: but theres 2 that havent lost any and are a nice dark green,i guess less sesitive to nutes,all on the same shcedule.:) oh well there still gettimg fatter.in about a hour nov 3 they will be flowering for exactly 4 weeks i put them on 12/12 nov 3.enuff wrambling heres a pic,thanks PS

ad 188.jpg

:banana: :banana: thanks,4 of them got a sweet citris smell and 2 have a more pine smell not as sweet.but all in all there getting stinky also:D :bolt: cant wait for these 4 weeks to go by:p!!!!PS

DankCloset said:
lol you freakin pic ***** hahaha
i would too if those were my ladies
u noticed lol:ignore: i luv newpics just got some more rechargeable :D battrys:argue: so u may see more pics and hopefully better shots!PS:bolt:

there looking good bro, i need a new camera, if i want a decent shot i get fuzzy bullsh*t.....sorry but the damned camera pisses me off haha....

DankCloset said:
there looking good bro, i need a new camera, if i want a decent shot i get fuzzy bullsh*t.....sorry but the damned camera pisses me off haha....
ya i always get that gets me fustrated,when i get a new cam im gonna get onethats shake proof that should help.PS

Whats up PS. The ladies are looking great. With another 4 or 5 weeks to go them ladies are gonna fatten up real nice. Your doing a great job mang keep it up. ;)

thanks TBS a good yieal is over dew:p :D im trying to do like you and never run out or half to buy again:eek: ;) that was my whole idea and it may be possible if i can get a good yield and keep a constint supply.wish me luck i need.:D PS

Hey PS those buds on them ladies are looking great :D by the Way they are looking now they are gonna make you one happy person good luck bro be back around soon peace

well i got a new cam and went freakin crazy hahaha check out the journal when ya get a chance, i agree with another 5 weeks to go, you got nothin but weight to gain, sea of green, sea of green thats how u never run out lol or get 2 lb harvest and start over again right after lol

dc

Sticky_Budz said:
Hey PS those buds on them ladies are looking great :D by the Way they are looking now they are gonna make you one happy person good luck bro be back around soon peace
thank you i hope they do:D looks good.
they are looking good man are they stinking yet, the look like they do.keep it up ur doin a good job
they are not stinkin to bad but they ggot a nice sweet smell:D .Thanks PS
well i got a new cam and went freakin crazy hahaha check out the journal when ya get a chance, i agree with another 5 weeks to go, you got nothin but weight to gain, sea of green, sea of green thats how u never run out lol or get 2 lb harvest and start over again right after lol
sea of green im gonna have to read up more on this.the more pics the better aslong as there nice shots i wil go check it ot peace.PS

its getting close to useing plain water and flushing,its the 11th and they should going down on the 3rd or 11th of dec.:D id be happy with how they are now but a little more beef up would be great.:DPS

Latest posts

Back