California Orange bud and NL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had to re=pot all mine within flowerin times lol my god the roots comin out the bottom before i did was like a whole heads worth of hair hahaha , i got 1 that is so high up now i dunno where to bend it too xD , i'll post my WW on your thread if ya wanna see them but cant right away

YEAH!!! for sure id like to see em UK1! thad be awesome. I've been goin through some real rough times so I haven't made it on lately... but heres a quick update. The real sticky loockin ones which are starting to turn amber are my white widow. The real hairy ones are my Cali orange bud. AND!!!! THE HERMIE! is my Northern lights. Im actually kind of excited about that one. Ill get some northern lights seeds out of it obviously. And possibly a mixture of strains somewhere along the line... Its the oddest looking hermie ive had so far...

Heres some pics.

new1.jpg

Hermie!.jpg

CIMG0851.JPG

CIMG0852.JPG

CIMG0855.JPG

CIMG0856.JPG

CIMG0858.JPG

CIMG0857.JPG

CIMG0859.JPG

OHHH YEAH! they have only been flowering for a month.... Got about a month left to go! Should be a nice harvest!

Latest posts

Back