can i give my plant bottled water

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffca

Reaction score
without worrying about the pH. cuz i already did and im hoping its ok. i hadnt watered it in a week or two and it was drooping today and its all i had, usually i use distilled.

also if your growing a plant by your window, would it be feasable to flower it by taking it away and putting it in a light tight closet after it got 12 hours of light?

and would it be better to give a plant that is going to flower 11 hours of light or 13 hours of light?

thanks guys.

you would want to leave the water sitting out at room temp for a couple days to get rid of the chlorine. dont know about the rest of ur questions im still a nub

Bottled water ( no chlorine in it so no need to leave out) is fine. I use tap water but leave it out for a day so the chlorine will evaporate out. Yes you can put it in a light tight closet, don't mess with what works - 12 hours light, 12 darkness. Good luck. :p

The New Girl said:
Bottled water ( no chlorine in it so no need to leave out) is fine. I use tap water but leave it out for a day so the chlorine will evaporate out. Yes you can put it in a light tight closet, don't mess with what works - 12 hours light, 12 darkness. Good luck. :p

the reason i ask is because im not sure what qualifies as "light" like when the sun first starts to come up im not sure if the plant really gets any light from the because the suns not actually out its just a little brighter than it was. ya know? so in which case i might want to give it 13 hours (adding one because the first one might not really count). or give it 12 hours (thinking that maybe it would have true light for 11 hours because of that first hour).

yes... when the sun comes up, that is indirect sunlight for plants and it is considered light as well... when the sun is fully visible, that is direct sunlight, both forms of light

jeffca said:
without worrying about the pH. cuz i already did and im hoping its ok. i hadnt watered it in a week or two and it was drooping today and its all i had, usually i use distilled.

Distilled is 7.0 pH.

If its R/O water youll need to add epsom salt to you feeding scdhuel

Latest posts

Back