Can you reveg an auto?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SherwoodForest

Reaction score
If I don't get any seeds from theis batch of autos can I leave some to reveg?

If you cloned it wouldn't the cutting be the same age as the original and therefore once rooted just mature at the same rate?
It would be piontles but possible would it not?
If i'm wrong tell me though ;)

As for
Can you reveg an auto?
I was curious about that too so cheers for asking :)

GrowYourMiracle said:
i beg to differ...

it will take but wont produce much

Have you ever grown any?

I have been growing them over 3 and a half years, tried cloning a few times, the plant is genetically programmed to die after 10-12 weeks.

4 weeks of growth is needed to get a reasonable branch to clone and to make sure your working with a female, then the waiting for a roots starts, all flowering growth stops as the plant concentrates on root developement, this takes 3 weeks, then you re plant the cutting, this takes a week to settle down.

This leaves you 2 weeks of growth until death.

So I guess your partially correct, yes you can take a clone.

You will get no bud at all from it.

Try it, show us your results.

:peace:

AKs are a cruel conspiracy brought on by the fine folks that sell seeds. Over and over and over =$$$$$$$. I really hope that when I germ my 10) AK48s I get an equal number of males and females so I can get tons of decent seeds the first time. Then, I can go for some bud after that round.

I dont understand why anyone would want to grow autos unless maybe their outside..with short summers... seems to me it takes all the fun/skill out of growing.

Latest posts

Back