CanaBoo Micro Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

going to grow all plants in 4 inch pots til i see sesx. then i will isolate just leaving one choice male to pollinate only one female. i will also save a mother plant. once i cull out some plants i can transplant them to three liter pop bottles! this is the solution! they are a little wider than the two liter bottle and are easier to transplant into. and they are about 2 and a half times the depth of the 4 inch pots. i could fit all nine in these container under the 150 watter that i will get in the future. i think the deeper solution is solve. three liter bottle! perfect pot for 150 watt hps.

will be following up with an update wednesday. they are growing quite well.
peace.

have this square pot that is 8 times the size of a 4 inch pot. since im going micro and going to do a sog clone into flower grow i will be using this pot for two mother plants. then i will also have room for the daisy cloner under neath my single veg light. but they will go directly from the cloner to 1/2 gallon pots and flowered.

i plan on keeping two females for mother plants and one choice male to pollinate one of the remaining females. keeping the best two females for mother plants so that i may breed with them in the future. hoping i get into a productive system.

THIS IS ALL CONSUMED PERSONALLY FOR MEDICAL PURPOSES!

mother pot.jpg

drainage.jpg

never mind that pot..i just stepped on it...lol. i need a single pot no bigger that 12 inches square that is pretty squat for the mother plants. ill find something...preferabley square.

found this plastic tub liner for a soft cooler. this will be the home for my two select pistillate mothers.

new pot.jpg

new pot 2.jpg

jjsunderground said:
it was real commercial and bricked up but when you got down in it you could pull out some real nice buds. the quality of the high is great, especially when listening to some good tunes like Puscifer.

Hey man, is that supposed to be 'Pacifier' ??? Thats a NZ band....! :)

Good luck with everything brotha. Looks like you got all you're ducks in a row, keep it up bro.

kiwiana kronic said:
Hey man, is that supposed to be 'Pacifier' ??? Thats a NZ band....! :)

nope

its an american band. it is the lead singer of TOOL. his solo thing. Puscifer.com

BeachWeed420 said:
Good luck with everything brotha. Looks like you got all you're ducks in a row, keep it up bro.

thanks bro..updating here pretty soon, and they are growing nicely.

i dont know if am going to put both mothers in the same pit though. i think seperate pots would be better so i can do whatever with em in the future..seperately. lol.

008.jpg

Beautful! IMO I would probaly put my mothers in there own pot. Who knows maby you keep 1 inside and throw the other outside :D.

here they are after a weeks worth of growth. thanks for the replies people, i appreciate it.

week 1 2.jpg

week 1.jpg

BeachWeed420 said:
Beautful! IMO I would probaly put my mothers in there own pot. Who knows maby you keep 1 inside and throw the other outside :D.

yeah i think i will do that...trouble im having is finding a good spot to put one outdoors. cant do it at my house so the search is on. thanks bro.

They are looking good... nice fat leaves :D

Sticky Fingaz said:
man i cant afford to grow weed...i been smokin tea for 2 days. when the time comes i may throw some seeds out near a water source and do a guerilla grow. peace out joseph james!

I dont get it?

:bong: Looks like you got it together! Keep it up and reep the rewards!
Think I'll smoke one :bong1: for ya!
'Fro

well toi make a long story short...had some relatives call me and well, i had to clear the guestroom of all cannabis. sad story but yeah..had to chop the plants again!

i will have another grow journal but im not sure when so hopefully i can get some word in at the forums.

glad to be back though...you guys are great here! good to be back with the fam..here at mp.

ill be arround!

peace.

Sorry to hear that buddy but hey look forward to seeing what you bring us next time. Take is easy :D

Latest posts

Back