Candy Grow 2009

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here they are again those slow and steady Apples .... i'll catch up someday i promise.....lol....

PIC-0293.jpg

PIC-0294.jpg

PIC-0295.jpg

:clap: Looks wonderful from here RUDE....keep it up and KEEP M GREEN:D

Been in flower a couple days no sign yet:watchplant:

:48:

DSCF3342.JPG

DSCF3343.JPG

DSCF3344.JPG

DSCF3345.JPG

OOh smoke! Nice twin ya got there.....oh yeah sweep the floor befoe ukgirl sees that:p looking mini sweet my friend.

Update: She is trying:eek: , still just one topple over, a vast improvement from last year:rofl: :bolt::bong2:

100_1742.JPG

100_1743.JPG

Oh yes duck :clap: shes looking very nice...:48: is she in flower now?

No still in veg...waiting for her to get some root structure:rofl:

I am waiting for her to show her sex. Then will flip. Would not mind getting an early start to a Purple Bud Mother and get a clone off her:D

Update on little miss moby. She was drooped over when the lights came on and i thought i lost her, but with a little water she perked right up fer me! I got my first little diamond shaped bud on top. She was standing proud fer daddy.

DCFC0023.JPG

DCFC0024.JPG

DCFC0025.JPG

DCFC0026.JPG

:yay:After two weeks under 12/12 she shows her pistils:banana: on my Juicy Fruit:clap:

Got some honey do list things to do today for the wife, it's getting ready to start a cold rain, my teams won yesterday, beer in the fridge, buds in the bong, lighter in hand and new pistils in the growbox along with my trich packing white widow.....if anyone wants to come on over and :bong2: give me a shout, I'll be the guy behind the bong:D

Chef, I guess you're too busy with your new tents, all your grows, new buds and when is your wife due back in the dishwasher...????

Smoke on and as 4U says, be safe.

beans423resize.jpg

ty mmama she is a cute little thang. Congrats ftc, no more dishwasher fer the wifey....but the cat..hmmm.

Congrats First Time Caller on the girl:yay: :banana: :clap: :woohoo: :cool:

Heeeey, way to GO, First Time!!!! Pretty little girl you have there.

Okay, Chef. We gotta talk. I mean, I'm proud of you for getting the wifey out of the dishwasher, but now I'm immensely concerned for the CAT!!!!

Donnnnnn't Spin Cycle the CAT!!!!

:yay: firsttimecaller...Bring on the BUDS:lama:

Hi all, So many different flavors of candy and they are all looking good. Here are this weeks pics of my Girl.

Ray Jay

100_0945.JPG

100_0946.JPG

RayJay, she's truly gorgeous! Look how lush she is! Wowwwww......

take a bow....

Im Bowing down Mojave...very nice Ray :aok:

Thank you, 4U. It's a bit of a stretch to bow down when you don't have legs. I keep forgetting....<G>

I knew I could count on you to keep me honest. :bolt:

Latest posts

Back