Candy Grow anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UKgirl420 said:
looking good yum yum ,,,,are u balancing that on your knee?
:48: :bong2: :48:

Yes, I am balancing it on my knee, I was sitting on my stool in front of my tent, it was easy.:)

Ha ha ha hh ah a duck that thinks:rofl: :eek:

ow well I have been know to be wrong before:holysheep: :D

I shall send the:batman: signal.:cool: :bolt::bong2:

yumyumbubblegum said:
Yes, I am balancing it on my knee, I was sitting on my stool in front of my tent, it was easy.:)

Nothing on my knee is easy:eek:....I have knocked Mrs. McMentos over numerous times with my elbow.... I don't think micro growing will be on my resume:rofl:

:watchplant:

005.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

On my candy grow I still only have the first set of leaves yet:(

4u2sm0ke you must bleed GREEN with the way you can get those bean growing so fast.:)

hows your toxic doing 4u??

those babies there look good :D

Thanks Thorn...I took some pics Last night but didnt like the way they came out..I will take some more today 4U..I see you and Boyfriend..I know his name just dont remember how to spell it sorry..Have a great Saturday:bolt::bong:

Not looking like yours 4u :holysheep: - prolly slowed up a little since I switched them to the new tent.

I also fed a very weak mix too... what tha hell it is all fun and experience :)

DSC_0003-1.JPG

yumyumbubblegum said:
Not looking like yours 4u :holysheep: - prolly slowed up a little since I switched them to the new tent.

I also fed a very weak mix too... what tha hell it is all fun and experience :)

:ciao: happy Saturday my friend..looking good:aok: thats why I play these.IMO...you learn more with these and can do more and not worry..

duck...MJ will grow way better in drier soil not wet this is where..IMO..people blow a soil grow..That 1 lb bag container. and temps at right level..shoul use 12 ounces 6.5ph water a week..if i may say...let it dry for a week..dont do nothing untill next Saturday..then give 12 ounces RO/warmtea..or a lite "N" and let it go another week..then RO..But like YUM YUM said these are OUR Frankentiens:rofl:

UKgirl420:heart: whats the problems? you didnt get my Mites did you..i wished them on ex-wife tho:giggle:

I have to go back and see when we planted 4u2sm0ke I don't think I have watered but once since we planted and that was with the sprayer.:)
I usually wait till the plant tells me to water.... I will get some pictures up soon.

Latest posts

Back