Cannabis By Nikon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say hi, you are to cool. How would I go about getting a signed book?
Sorry, just read on another forum only the first 100 where signed.

I prefer if MzJill gives the deatils of her contributions but besides suppling the base genetics for all those purple goodies this was her second contribution to TGA. Don't think shes not a major reason for our sucess.

I will get her to post some of her famous Pink pics but even though shes the love of my life she still had to get her recommendation through my test.

Not a prob Bob this thing smells like Oranges and BO and yields tremendous maroon nugs. Her Offspring are better than she is and she is a breeding mother now.

We even Created a one time run of OV bx for those looking to add some Orange to a cross.

Mz Jills Orange Velvet

Jan05day72Melb (Small).jpg

Jan05day72Meld (Small).jpg

Jan05day72Melg (Small).jpg

Jan05Melvin60b.jpg

Pinkov1 (Small).jpg

Pinkov3 (Small).jpg

Jan05day70melvinc.jpg

Pinkov4 (Small).jpg

Pinkov5 (Small).jpg

This next strain gets mixed reviews from me. It was created using A-13 and JCB. Sunycheba used our stock Apollo mom and a male from the last ½ of the JCB seeds. It is quite headie and done very very fast. It has a great clear buzz that cuts through everything but it was created in very limited amounts and based on what I have learned A-13 X JTR has much more of the Cindy traits I find appealing, however this is really great smoke!! Removing the blueberry from the cross in the form of JTR instead of JCB is a much better choice for potency and stability.

What this cross proved to me is the breeding potential of A-13 and the need to work her backwards into a cube. This strain was never released to the public but it is a strain I have grown none the less so it makes the list. This particular cut is exceptionally nice.

SoulC.jpg

SoulC1.jpg

SoulC2.jpg

SoulCday49glow.jpg

SoulCday49wow.jpg

SoulCday49f.jpg

S Cleaner4.jpg

S Cleanercool3.jpg

S Cleaner.jpg

This is anothet contribution from MzJill. What a sweet tasting sweet tooth she collected before we met we ran her and pollenated her with Space Dude. Jill will elaborate of the origins of her moms later but I am trying to keep the flow going as each strain came into my life.

She will show you some of her stunning pics later but for now here are some of her shots I have filed.

Space Tooth

** We did not repeat this cross hell you can buy sweet tooth from anywhere and we like to be unique**

SpaceT.jpg

SpaceT1.jpg

SpaceT2.jpg

SpaceTclose.jpg

spt3.jpg

spt3a.jpg

spt3b.jpg

spt3c.jpg

spt3d.jpg

Jillybean is TGA's best selling strain and loved by everyone that grows her.
She has a few females that are sought after one being Candy Store a strain that literally taste and smells like smoking jellybeans and the Orange Skunk pheno that I liked so much.
It is a wonderful combination of Orange and Cherry with lots of gooey resin.

JB2slrc.jpg

JillyB2 (Medium).jpg

JillyB2a.jpg

JillyB2c.jpg

JillybeanLavender.jpg

JillybeanLavender1.jpg

JillybeanLavender2.jpg

Ok a slight left turn now were going to feature strains I have been associated with and or smoked the strain. I will limit this to things I have high res pics of but just figure about 6 months in Amsterdam and 7 Cups so include almost all the Dutch Gear. This is a Photo history so we wont count those…

Most of these Hybrids were sold out long ago so please don't ask about these older ones :)

Suny was one of the few people I knew out west and when I did my normal thing and collected to many plants I started passing them to him. He has replicated some of my creations and made some of his own. You should know Suny is a full time “ MR Mom” so picture that movie with plants everywhere and you’ll know why his goodies are limited. Were happy to have his unique crosses in any amounts.
This is the JC bx T pheno crossed with JCB and it created an amazing Sativa that many people just rave about in fact I thing LS has one he likes. It has a milder lemony taste that’s much diff than JC its Sat dom and takes longer to finish the buzz is speedy and up with an almost Haze like fry.
To me it resembles the crazy sativa Speed racer STP found in the JCB but it has something else like a hint of berry that makes it very plesant to smoke it made Jill a tad nervous but she is not a fan of haze or sativas that speed things up.

I can tell you by the demand for it its a primo hybrid.

If you have a mom concider yourself lucky
smile.gif

5 copy.jpg

608DSC_0002JPEG%20ofm1-med.jpg

608DSC_0004JPEG%20ofm3.jpg

608DSC_0007JPEG%20ofm2.jpg

608lf4.jpg

FReeze-JCbxfin-9.jpg

freeze-preg-2.jpg

freeze-preg-3.jpg

lf-27-1jpg.jpg

Here is a wild cross combining DJ’s Flo x JCB. Now I have made some comments that might lead people to think I to assuming I don’t like him. This is not true he has taught me a ton by reading his numerous papers and I have tasted a lot of really kick *** Blueberry crosses. I think it adds a dirt taste more than a berry taste and its more a personal thing BB is also known to create hybrid herms as it may carry a recessive herm trait. The guy is a legend and deserves a lot of respect for longevity alone.

First Flo Preggo

I always liked the idea of Flo providing a nice clean buzz suited for PC geeks and gamers ( holds hand up) I was not a huge fan of this cross but it was a huge success on cbay and it has been distributed widly with very few complaints. I actually get request and there are people actually f2ing it.
Sometimes you make a good drink by mistake

The smoke is smooth and berryish with undertones of Lime, lemon and keylime? The buzz is all cerebral and I didn’t even know I was high till I stood up. Its deff a strain for a clean bong with a toob full of ice cubes.

Suny has a knack for finding color and the unusual he if not a Subcool robot and does what he feels is best but he has been an incredible student taking it on his own to learn as much as possible about genetics and helping with the medical aspect of things.

Check out his Blue Balled Male…

bluntmans-blueflowers.jpg

620floaterstalkmac-med.jpg

620floater2-med.jpg

620floater1.jpg

flo-1-58-7.jpg

flo-8-1.jpg

608DSC_000129.jpg

t_flo-1-58-4.jpg

flo-preg-final1.jpg

flo-51-2.jpg

608DSC_00163.jpg

Flo-43-7-pg.jpg

One strain I passed to Suny is Squids Super Skunk, I have been running this plant for many years and I know a few people that swear by her for yields blasting 4 elbos outa 2k.

While he was making more Sputnik 1.0 using the BR male he also dusted the ssk mom with the purple males pollen. The greatest thing about this cross is its is really close to the mother strain in smoke with about 50% of them turning color naturally and all of them turning wild shades with any temperature drop.

Staying short her one flaw is the utter stank she develops totally living up to her name. It almost smells rotten at times yet a sweet dank odor is everywhere unlike some lemon or orange smelling plants this one makes your grow house smell like pot!

Short Thick buds
Heavy Indica Jill says its Original dank just the combined sweet skunk smell.
Squids SSK from sensi circa 1983 X Nebu’s Black Russian..

Pictures are all by Friends of TGA thanks for the amazing samples

I am blown away by seeing our gear grown by others.
I get high with a little help from my friends

1868Picture%20157-med.jpg

1868Picture_128-med.jpg

1868Picture_112-med.jpg

neonbud1.jpg

nssk%20%28Custom%29.jpg

neonbud4-closer.jpg

neonbud5.jpg

100_0706%20%28Custom%29.jpg

620nSSK-kola-med (Small).jpg

Jacks Surprize
JC X GF X C99

Thanks 180
You guys won’t know this cat but he was one of the first people I sent a JC cut to when I first found her. The funny thing is he sent me a camera case full of seeds and I tried to germ them twice with no success, I passed them on to Tommy^2 who had great success with them and then passed em on to others eventually landing with Kryptonite and he was nice enough to pass on a cut to Sportster for me. Wow what a long strange trip that was.

Lets watch her grow!!

This is Agent 13
code name Apollo

The Dog!

MOVING MARIJUANA

Written by: Subcool

Imagine it being necessary to move a seven plus foot cannabis plant when it’s one week into bud, well that’s just what happened to us in July of 2005. I was gifted a few cut’s of 180’s Jack Surprise that was created using my notorious Jacks Cleaner mom x Grapefruit x C99. I had seen photos of her and heard a lot about her but never had a chance to grow it. Kryptonite was nice enough to get a cutting to me, via another friend of ours. She had a long rough journey that really tore her up.
We always keep new incoming cuts separated from our main grow, so we quarantined these little ones in our sunroom. One day, just as the ladies were starting to repair and grow new shoots, they were attacked by a cannabis hungry feline. Apparently the interior door to the sunroom was left ajar and our cannabis hungry cat sensed fresh tender cannabis, so he pushed his way into the sunroom and had himself a stony feast. I was not at all happy but I knew the plants would be fine as they were well rooted and had a good bit of healthy growth on them. The very next day our baby bunny was let out to get some ‘hoppity’ exercise, apparently she is cannabis-hungry too! When the bunny was done having her stoner-iffic brunch the little Jacks Surprise clones were basically nubs. At this point we realized our pets were herb-lovers, so we built a shelf and placed the ladies on it, away from the stoner critters. As they grew they started coming back as bushes, we decided it had so many shoots the only way to do it justice was under the sun, in the great outdoors. We kept one Jacks Surprise and gave the other to our friend and TGA member, SunyCheba.
Even though we grow legally under our state guidelines, we normally do all of our grows, indoors. It’s one thing to grow legally and it’s another to let everyone in tight-*** America know you grow weed. We were living on some acreage at the time. There was a hidden full sun location, with easy water access out back near the pump house; this is where we planned to place her.
First we had to get the Jacks Surprise lady adjusted to outdoor life. We put her in a two-gallon pot and placed her outside on mild, sunny days. As she grew bigger and stronger and spring solstice approached, we placed her into a thirty- gallon muck bucket and carried her out-back. I used some older super-soil that I had previously used for the indoor garden. I reconditioned the soil with bone meal and bat guano. She grew fast and I tended her faithfully through the hot summer, sometimes watering her two times in one day. My faithful dog protected her from wandering deer or other unwanted visitors. She kept growing and growing, taller than the dog, taller than MzJill, finally taller than me.
One day we received notice from the landlord, he wanted to visit us to check on a leak in the roof, which we had previously made him aware of. About four weeks later we received a letter asking us to vacate within thirty days, as they want to re-roof the home. So we were left with thirty days to find a new home for our family and our cannabis-hungry pets. What the hell do we do with the plant out back that has grown now, to over seven feet tall?
We were able to locate a new home that was on one hundred acres. While MzJill and the children were checking out the house, I wandered off to find a place for our monster marijuana tree. I walked and toked and walked some more, I was out in the middle of nowhere. There was a forest full of huge pine and oak trees, and hills overlooking huge open fields. I was caught up in the beauty of the land, just wandering. I found myself at the top of a hill. I started running down, faster and faster until I reached the bottom and I jumped on what appeared to be a log in the tall wild grass. Next thing I knew I was falling into a dark hole filled half way with water. With my fast stoner-like reactions I was able to grab the sides of the hole to keep myself from falling into the dark water below. As I pulled myself from the hole, and limped with broken ribs towards the house; I realized that my plan needed revising. I hadn’t found an area in direct sun, while still being hidden from the farmers working their summer crops, as well there was not water access nearby. I still don’t know what we are going to do with this huge pot plant.
We had a lot of work in front of us, and a short time to get it all complete. We sent the children off to Girl Scout camp, and we got busy. MzJill’s and the homeowner’s idea of clean, are not the same; not even close! We set out to make this house our home; bleaching, sterilizing, painting, new kitchen counter and carpet shampooing; finally able to start moving in after lots of sleepless nights. Constructing new efficient grow rooms, while tearing down the old grow rooms and keeping the crops on cycle. Finding someone who is a state legal medical marijuana grower, whom can provide a home to a seven-foot monster, isn’t as easy as it may sound!
The outlook on finding a home for this healthy, bug-free seven-foot marijuana plant was grim. Until Grandma stepped up! We have a grandma who has had some problems with chronic pain. In the past Grandma has had some major relief from a few of MzJill’s medical grade cannabis cookies. So we set out to get the ball rolling on getting Grandma her medical card. Then the fun began! How do you go about transporting a seven-foot pot tree to a home forty miles away? Did I mention that the route weaves through the heart of downtown in our capitol city, past the city cop shop, past the skater/thug park and down the freeway; before ending at the final destination in a residential neighborhood?
It’s not illegal to transport a giant pot plant through the city under our state guidelines, but it’s probably not a real smart idea to let everyone see it being done. The first step was getting our Cannabis Tree from out-back to up-front in the driveway. With the help of our good friends CptCrunch and SugarLeaf we came up with a plan. We used CptCrunch’s small Toyota truck to drive across the backyard around the trees and flowers, finally out back to our Cannabis Tree. The picture of MzJill holding up the huge plant while CptCrunch weaves his way back up through the yard; is one of my favorites. We used twine to tie-up the plant like a Christmas tree. Then we laid her out on a large tarp, and wrapped her up neatly, once again wrapping with twine. We hoisted her into the bed of Grandma’s Ford truck, thirty-gallon bucket included; laying her diagonally across the truck bed. We then took Astro Turf and wrapped her up a little more. Our pot plant looked some-what like a dead body when we were done getting her ready for transport. Just to spice things up a bit; while transporting the Cannabis Tree, a city cop followed Grandma all the way through the heart of the city, but he was just headed in the same direction.
Grandma has a son, whom we will call Joe; he was very excited to become the caretaker of this Jacks Surprise lady. He did a great job giving her a new home. First Joe dug a huge hole in the backyard and loosened the surrounding soil; he refilled the hole with soil from the local nursery. When he transplanted the lady into the ground, he put her deep, the entire root ball down into the ground, up to the lowest branch. This helped to lower the overall height of the plant so she wouldn’t be seen above the fence tops. He watered her regularly and I made a few visits with five-gallon jugs of organic nutrients (Pure Blend Bloom and Liquid Karma).
We had a sunny long autumn but late into September it started cooling off more during the night and dew began forming on the buds. I had previously warned Joe about mold and mildew. He built a roof over the lady with a clear piece of four millimeter plastic, to keep the dew off at night yet allow the sun to finish maturing her numerous buds. Anxious Joe and his two Pit Bulls protected her from theft; and she was protected from the dogs by a short wire fence. Although she was no longer in full sun by November, she was showing amber trichomes and nice purple shading to the buds. The Grape Fruit genes influenced the fragrance, but there was a spicy undertone as well.

jsodjune.jpg

jsodjunea.jpg

jsodjuneb.jpg

jsodjunec.jpg

JSsky.jpg

JSskya.jpg

JSskyc.jpg

JSskyd.jpg

DSCN4522 copy (Medium).jpg

DSCN4538 (Medium).JPG

DSCN5176 (Medium).JPG

When it was harvest time, I went over to Grandma’s house to help process the plant and make sure it was properly trimmed and dried. I like to cut all the large fan leaves off and discard them then trim each stalk down close, saving the “sugar leaf” to make bubble hash. Each stalk is placed onto a hanger and then hung in a warm room with plenty of air movement, until the buds get crispy feeling on the outside. The trimmed buds are then cut off of the stems and are placed in large pans to finish drying for a few more days (in our climate). The stems will snap if bent, at this time we place the buds into glass jars and open or burp them a few times a day for the first few days, then every couple of days for the first few weeks.
One surprising thing was how much different the same clone tasted grown indoors in organics. There is much more resin on the indoor plants and it has a sweeter flavor. After final processing, the outdoor plant yielded a little over a pound of nice smooth dank buds. We shared the smoke with our other patients and considering all of the set backs that this little clone was able to grow past, I was quite pleased in the end with a quarter pound for my efforts.

DSCN4527 copy (Medium).jpg

DSCN5324 copy (Medium).jpg

JSurpODprechop14.jpg

JSurpODprechop15.jpg

JSurpODprechop16.jpg

Jill&JacksSurprise7-6-05.1.jpg

JSurpODprechop3.jpg

JSurpODprechop6.jpg

Gorgeous buds bro... thanks for sharing. I've got some Vortex seeds on the way... :cool:

i want beautiful pot like that.. how did the leaves turn reddish like that? lol its so beautiful

Sub thanks for your contributions to this site...I wish I had a computer about 6 months ago, I would have rather bought your book from you, then from borders...then I could have had it signed...beautiful book to by the way, it sits on my coffee table and is a great conversation peice. Keep going with the thread...I'm lovin it, and now that I have been reading for the last 3 hrs (and drooling) I'm finally caught up ...alot of this stuff was in the book, but alot of it is new to me. Thanks again!

Whatever happened to Heads Mag??? I used to get it 5 or 6 yrs ago, and then it just disapeared around my area (great lakes) It was one of my favorite mags...now I'm more of a skunk reader since I can't find Heads.

WOW SUBCOOL>>>I am simply Blown Away with the impact of your post.

I saved the page for future refernce.
Thanks for the treat.

Had to get this back to the top for anyone who hasn't salivated over it lately...

w
o
w
!

legalize_freedom said:
Sub thanks for your contributions to this site...I wish I had a computer about 6 months ago, I would have rather bought your book from you, then from borders...then I could have had it signed...beautiful book to by the way, it sits on my coffee table and is a great conversation peice. Keep going with the thread...I'm lovin it, and now that I have been reading for the last 3 hrs (and drooling) I'm finally caught up ...alot of this stuff was in the book, but alot of it is new to me. Thanks again!

Whatever happened to Heads Mag??? I used to get it 5 or 6 yrs ago, and then it just disapeared around my area (great lakes) It was one of my favorite mags...now I'm more of a skunk reader since I can't find Heads.

Heads guys rocked but they operated on a shoe string budget and couldnt hold it together when they tried deleting print and went online it just faded away.
They had the best look and layout of any of the weed mags I have ever worked for and I miss em for sure.

I have written so much for Skunk but they literally abuse there writers and I have rarely been paid so I switched to a trade ad which they cant seem to remember to run so I kinda gave up on em. I mainly write for HT and a local mag called West Coast Cannabis which is a free issue but only available in Cali and CO and with orders to Dankgear.

Sub

Thats what i'm talking about! She is a monster. Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back