Carbon Gadget.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

85cannabliss

HERB SMOKER
Reaction score
hey i thought id add this to this thread. i found it at a local aquarium. they sell activated carbon stones too :D

SNV30078.JPG

sorry it s an aquarium pump/filter, it has active carbon in it. it will probably only do 1 grow for my micro freezer setup, but that will do me :)

Aren't those supposed to be for filtering water? How exactly are you using that?

just dont waste your money buying the pump.

ONly thing useful is the activated carbon, that you can use to
build a carbon scrubber.

Fluval sells activated carbon in plastic jugs, if that's all you're looking for.
They also sell the replacement filters for those water filters.

:confused2:

this was just a scrubber, and yes i think it is for filtering water (thats why its in an aquarium), but i didnt buy the pump just the filter replacements. its the same as cooker hood filter only smaller, yet thicker. and the reason for this post was just to let people know, that if i can get carbon from a small shop that sells a few fish, then most, if not all aquariums sell activated carbon. whether its a scrubber, or activated stones, they have both. just in case any1 is in any quick need for carbon ;)

petsmart sells 80oz jars of pharmaceutical grade activated carbon for like $15

Latest posts

Back