CFl light.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toester

Reaction score
ok i got this light bulb. it from feit electric. 23w 120vac 60hz 380ma.well it work? when i put it on it light up kinda blues day color. ok thanks you. ohh one more thing look up BPESL23TM

30w CFL's average around 2000 lumens

it will work... but we need to know your grow space, etc. you are going to need more than 1 bulb to do anything with.

the 24w cfls i use are 1500 lums each

one of those bulbs is 1500 lumens. you should go for 3,000-5,000 lumens a sqft. so if your trying to grow one plant id say 2-3 of those bulbs

k man thx so u saying i should go to store get another of those light bulb then set it up.

hold on a second....

don't do it by plant, if you do it by plant, you could still lose a lot of lighting.

WE NEED YOUR GROW AREA DIMENSIONS. You need to fill the AREA with light, not specifically the plant. Plants grow outside of the light beam in many cases so you need the area to be covered.

It's 5000 lumens per sq. ft. at optimal coverage for vegitation. You'll want about 6000 lumens per sq. ft. at optimal coverage for flowering.

HOWEVER... note that you may need to do your research before setting anything up, because if you place just three lights up at the top of a large grow box, you will NOT get the light penetration you need down below the canopy.

Research!

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1968

Latest posts

Back