CFL's bagseed grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CFLgrower

Reaction score
Here's some pics of my ladies, the last two must be a diff. strain as it grows quick and already showing sex (12/12 since seed, 1 month total including germ) and I don't know if you can see it well but every set of leaves has been in threes including the first set..

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

looking good man .. I myself used CFL's through my whole grow and it ended up not to bad

7 right this minute but adding more as my grow space increases

looks great bud. i love cfl grows. not near as much heat, not as expensive for lights and electricity but still great plants!

props man

I am a CFLer as well. I have 3 - 43watt(150watt) @ 2400k and 2 - 23watt(90watt) @ 5600K right now on four ladies.:hubba: We all need to stick together and learn as much as we can about CFL's. I love them.:peace:

So far I like my Cfl lites too!!
Just Wish the Girls would grow faster so I can Smoke Her up!!

I'm with you guys.. I love the idea of having more control over my lighting which I have with the CFLs but the only down side is that I seem to constantly be moving the bottom 4 fixtures (the top 3 are fixed) to get deeper penetration. I would like to invest more into my lights or switch to HPS/MH eventually but I am very content with my set-up at the moment and it seems to be doing well :farm:...

As for my second (much smaller) female I'm curious if anyone has any guesses as to what the strain might be I know it's impossible to tell exactly, but I like it's quickness in showing sex and also it's growth and if I could find something that grew like it, I'd keep myself in seeds forever..

The only real details that I can give on it is that, 1 month exactly from germination it already shows signs of sex (I grow all my plants on 12/12 from seed) so it matured in approx 3 weeks after germ/seedling stages..

Any guesses?

Latest posts

Back