charcoal filter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BUDZ420

mmMMmm HAZE
Reaction score
could anybody teach me how to make my own carbon filter for my cab to get rid of smells?

Is there anymore info regarding the carbon filter? the link above doesn't seem to work and i think a carbon filter "how to" would benefit the DIY section.

any plans or links available to link to this thread?

thx

thank you for posting that! That is exactly what i was looking for. A shopping list and a how to. Perfect for the DIY section!

hey Open Country,

i was wondering if this carbon setup should be setup with the inline fan on that carbon filter goin out or should it be blowing in to the filter? cuz i could put the filter in the growroom but than it would need to be setup with the fan blowin in to the filter but if i set it outside the room than could i put it where the fan is suckin air from the room into the filter so the clean air comes out of the room??

if u dont know what i mean i can try and make a paint job to show you an easier explaination.. thanks OC

aight thanks alot OC

nice find !!! for those who cant buy expensive carbon filters, this is the top find!! i love it, im glad i found a cheap way of building one or two

how much do u think one of these will filter out.. i have a 7Lx 2.5Wx 6 or 7 H,,
u think i need to make 2 or 3 of these?

Latest posts

Back