Cheap and Easy way to eat weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
joellovesweed said:
i love firecrackers. usally when i make them tho i put about .7-.8 grams, so the cracker is just coverd in weed. then i wrap them in tin foil then put them in the oven for 20-25 minutes on 350...last alot longer then smoking it and i think its a better high.

By heating the MJ over 100 degrees, you're causing the THC to degrade. Any heat over 100 degrees F, regardless of how it's applied, will cause the degradation of THC.

If you took the MJ and stirred it into the peanut butter ahead of time, like overnight, it would soften the weed some and perhaps make it more paletable. You really should skip the heating part. It's hurting the weed, not helping it.

This information is easily verified by looking up any scientific information on marijuana. The "stories from stoners" about how the THC is "turned on" somehow are just that, stories. Heat doesn't do anything but harm your weed.

second test

I used as much as a nice stuffed bowl. Not sure of the weight. Used natural peanut butter from smuckers this time

I ate them apropriatley enough at 4:20. Feeling someting will report back later

well I got a bit of a buzz, but that's about it. After my first harvest, I'll make some butter and cook some brownies, but I think that's about the end of my eatiing experiements.

I'm going to go to vaporizers. I have to figure out how not to smoke.

idk edibles arnt my thing, Ive eaten so many things and only once felt the high. It was a 2x (hash oil) chocolate bar. $10 well worth it. They had 4x but I could never spend $20 on a piece of chocolate. That would have put me to sleep. Its weed, smoke it!

I just saw this and i was just curious so i threw some in the oven just now. i used .7 grams on each of 2 crackers. its some good smoke to so this should be interesting.

Oh wow! I didn't realize this recipe was so popular! This is one of my favorites!

I guess i can give some tips, especially with stoney bud spreading some false information.

1. I would reccommend a lower baking temperature with a longer baking time than the recipe posted gives. Try anywhere as low as 200 degrees, for around 28 minutes. It seems to work better. But high temperatures DO NOT destroy THC. If they did, how the **** would you smoke it? They release the THC, and since it is surrounded on all sides by ooey gooey peanut butter with yummy nummy fat-disolving oils, the THC bleeds in to the peanut butter.

2. As with any drug (shroomsters, you know whats up) ingested orally, an empty stomach can make the trip infitiley better.

3. MAKE SURE THE WEED IS SPREAD THIN. Just like the recipe stresses. And make sure there is tons of oil in that **** too. What I tend to do is make a bowl or cup shape with the peanut butter, and make sure I have tons of peanut oil in there. Then I dump a half gram in.

Stoney bud is not entirely wrong though. Soaking the weed in a really oily peanut butter for a good 20-30 mins will really help the process along.

you think if i add chocolate syrup to the penutbutter itll stop it from absorbing the thc?

It should be fine... You could even add the chocolate as a last minute thing as it doesn't take long to melt in the oven.

This is an old thread but sounds like a fantastic idea. I will definitely be trying this very soon. I will get the stuff to make it later today so I will have some results to you later on this evening. Take care and be safe.

Well I just tried this recipe. I put peanut butter on two ritz crackers. I chopped up 1 g of bud. I put 1/2 a gram on each cracker and put in the oven at 300 degrees for 22 minutes. Me and the wife each had one cracker about thirty minutes ago so we should be feeling the effects pretty soon.

Bad news though. I rolled a fat joint and then ate my cracker. Well I had to run to the store for a few things so I just laid the joint on the coffee table until I got back, thinking nothing of it. Well me and the wife get back and the joint is gone! As it turns out, my dobe stole and ate the whole joint! :eek: I hope she doesn't get too stoned.....Anyways, I will update this after the pot starts kicking in. Take care and be safe.:D

firecracker.JPG

firecracker-2.JPG

firecracker-3.JPG

I always found it best to just make cannabutter and then use the cannabutter for anything, on toast in recipes or whatever tickles you fancy

I decided to make these "Fire Crackers" a few days ago and here is how I did it...

I used the new Flipside Pretzal Crackers from Tollhouse and Kroger brand Naturaly Organic Crunchy Peanut butter (it had the most oil on top) and spread the peanut butter on both sides of the cracker. I then added a gram of bud onto each side of the cracker and smooched them together so that the peanut butter covered the bud compleatly. I cooked 6 of them in the oven on 190' for about 45 min turning them over a few times in between and then let them sit for about 10 min.

Let me just say...They were terribly bad tasting little things :eek: infact my boyfriend could hardly finish his because he was gagging so much and I had to hold my nose and swallow it with water just to get it down. :huh:

Needless to say once we got past having to eat them about 45 min later we did feel some kind of something but mostly it was just sick to our stomachs and very tired. lol

They did however make both of us sleep really hard and the next morning we felt fine. Im gonna stick to smoking my bud and not eating it though. :eek:

har4vest 013.jpg

Nice! I've been looking for quick ways to make MJ foods and drinks for a while, I don't like smoking it for some reason, it just hits me too hard, too quick. A lot of the recipes take a lot of preparation or some ingredients that I never have on hand. Looks like all I need is some natural peanut butter and I'll be set for a while. AND I just picked up a QP that has about 2-3 grams of shake on th ebottom so I'll just use that. Thanks a lot for the recipe!

just a thought. It sounds like its the oil that releases the buzz effects but the heat loosens up the oil. What if They were cooked for like 30 min at around 200 degrees. Then let to sit for another 30 minutes in the warm pb. Might get good results?

just a follow up. Tried this. Its been an hour and a half and still feel almost nothing. I used real pb with only peanuts and salt as ingredients. Feel a little head change but nothing worth noting. I used what probably would have been 2-3 medium sized bowls, about the size of the nug in this thread. I really want to smoke a bowl. Should I wait or just toke up? I was hoping for a little different buzz

Thank you so much for this post. LOL LOL LOL I made my very first batch of Peanut butter cracker treats last night. I changed the recipe a little bit. I placed eight crackers on a piece of tin foil, I painted them with the Smuckers Organic PB and placed my ground up bud (I didn't have leaf) in the center of all the crackers. I then covered those eight crackers with eight PB covered top crackers. I folded the foil over the crackers and baked them in a baking pan on 190 degrees for about 3 hours (I adjusted the bake time some). I kept checking them every 20 min until they were a golden brown. Dang I thought they would taste worse then they did but I ate two, no one could smell them cooking either. I feel all mellow. I'm delighted and wanted to thank you all. My friend is in and I surprised her with one we sat and laughed at my husband this morning when we ate the rest of them for breakfast. I think it will work some for when I can't rush out and smoke one at the festival. LOL Thanks again. One idea, I thought about taking tea bags, cutting them open on the top, putting my ground weed in and sewing them up, then you will have a weed tea bag, get your butter simmering in a little kettle, put the tea bag of weed in the butter and let is just simmer on low for a while, even turn the heat off and cover with a lid for a little while as well. You could then squeeze out all the butter and use that to butter to put in the cookies? I thought about painting the butter on the top and the bottom sides of those PB crackers to give them a little kick. I don't have leaf and will have to use some bud.
I still think I like to smoke the weed with an additive flavoring that works to cover the smell some. They have all different kinds.
I still feel some affects of the two crackers I ate earlier on my empty stomach. It is giving me a little head ache I will have to smoke some now.

I have to say that I still feel a little buz, after the two crackers I ate on an empty stomach I feel comfortably buzzed. Not as much as I would had I smoked it, but good enough for me to relax. :hubba:
I also wanted to say, that when you smoke pot you are heating it:doh: . I tried to put weed in a capsule once. I cut my bud up real fine, I then emptied some goldenseal capsules and filled them with my fine ground weed, I took 10 capsules with me out one night. I took 3 at first and sat at the bar. I felt a slight buzz but nothing to really mention. I did burp once (silently of course) and it smelled like weed big time. I could have crapped. I set there for a while longer. I then took 3 more. Then before we left I took the last 4. I didn’t really see that much difference. I did want to burp some and it tasted like weed and smelled like weed. I felt it was because I didn't heat up the weed. LOL I didn’t think I felt the same effect as I feel right now after two crackers with the ½ gram in each.
Just saying. But you know what, this one time a friend of mine stopped by and had brownies. I ate a half of one (taste terrible) yet I felt the effects for a long time. I was stoned off my rear end. They used the bud in those. I didn't like the taste or texture, but the buz was awesome. For real, I was buzzed for hours and couldn't get out of the chair to walk to the bedroom to go to bed.:eek: Now that's a buzz.:)

I made firecrackers just the other day, I guess it depends on the quality of the tree, but both times they were delicious. I heat em right under 300 for like 22 minutes, then either throw em in the freezer real quick or leave em to cool down, still tightly wrapped in foil. I love em.

Latest posts

Back