cheerio MP its been great

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uk420maan

Reaction score
ok so i have had a long run of good luck 10+ years to be frank and now i have been offered and accepted being a partner in the company with which i am gainfully employed thus i have taken the decision to call it a day.

imagine the headline 'company director' grew 60 plants in one of his properties.:confused:

reason 1. i hardly have what one would call a habit.:eek:

reason 2. the number of plants i grow would be considered a commercial operation by the powers that be and that nice little 10' x 8' cell for quite a while just does not hold any appeal to me..:p

reason 3. i just do not have the interest in growing i once had what with all the associatted problems one encounters along the way and now no spare time just work work work tbh.:rolleyes:

reason 4. i have decided to take on a new healthy outlook on my life after being an idle bugger for the past 3 years i think it's long overdue my starting to some serious exercising/stopping smoking/drinking.
(drinking stopped 2 nights ago smoking day one today exercise starts tomorrow.

everything i owned/grew is now in the non capable hands of my buddy and its upto him if he messes up or chooses to sell all the equipment i just dont care no more.............consider it a gift buddy:eek:

it's been a pleasure but in the words of Mr Frank Zappa when asked how he would like to be remembered.....

I Dont:hubba:

uk420maan aka pkj:D

Wow, well good luck with this new chapter of your life. I wish you nothing but the best. Stay in touch.

your contributions will be missed.
Stay safe!.. best of luck...

Do they need any help? I have an MBA in finance and international business from a top US business school :). Willing to relocate :hubba:

Peace out pkj.:ciao:

got to hang with you over the past year, and learn from you personally. so what you leave behind, is all knowledge. will deffinately miss your grows man. new chapter. new life. grab it, and hold on tight brother. nothing but respect for you pkj...bb...

So much for keeping it quiet pkj ;)

Life is made up of many winding twisty roads, what was walked on in the past, is in the past, new roads lay ahead now :)

Good luck.

:peace:

lol

so thanks all for the kind words and tbh now i dont do it so to speak dont suppose itll do no harm to hang in here still.

anyway no worries all day ones exercise went well 5 miles cross country run ok it was more of a jog as ive not really ran now for about 2 years if im honest .

so the dog came along for the exercise and no crap she never even broke into a run just a fast walk i suppose youd call it.

so im going to have a nice relaxing hot bath to get all that smelly bodyheat rub stuff offa my legs.

later

btw the objective is to see how long its going to take me to get my 8 pack back my guess is two weeks maximum.

uk420maan

what a strange day ive had this morning was fitness time with running and then into bath cleaned up and into the office *** never done office stuff before but tbh it was soo cool all ive done all day is tout for new contracts and email pretty moody emails regarding long overdue account payments along with 1 email regarding some work we did a while back that has failed and as it was a sub contract job we are liable but on the other hand the manufacturer of said products we fitted is 1st in the firing line as the product was not up to the specified standard at the time and we informed them of it but they were adamant the client would never 'get wind' u.k. expression btw as it happens they have so all gone pete tong so court case looming.

tell it to the judge as my friend would always say.

lol

uk420maan

Glad to see your still hangin out.. I change hobbies every couple of years, so I know how it feels to lose interest in something that once seemed like the most important thing in your life..... but I love my garden;) stay in touch man!

don't forget to stop in from time to time and help out a little. lots o' newbs to tend to..lol...peace out and good luck.

erm other than you ukgirl and sm probably only me

i shall 13 days today post dated pics to verify abdominal development or lack of it

lol

uk420maan

Latest posts

Back